Chapter 79: Farewell

The following night, Taehyung was laying in Hoseok's arms and hugging his lover close while they slept together with their naked bodies exposing and touching. Just yesterday the two finally got together and the boy hasn't ever heard from Yoongi for a whole day. After Hoseok blocked him, Yoongi hasn't ever interrupted the couple and this made Taehyung happy.

            Rain poured from the skies outside the apartment window and Taehyung was still in his lover's arms. Laying down on Hoseok's chest after a steamy intercourse together. Hoseok caressed Taehyung's soft silk hair and smiled to himself. "So you say... You're going to quit your job to stay here with me?~" Hoseok asked in a whisper against Taehyung's ear.

            "Mm... I've already told you~ of course I'm going to stay here for you." Taehyung responded and felt Hoseok softly kiss his shoulder, leading to his neck as Taehyung layed there on the pillow to let out a soft smile.

           "I'm glad you're going to stay here with me~ you can move in with me as soon as Jimin leaves. I can have you here everyday and every second of your life. Go out and have dates~ hold hands and kiss. This seems so perfect!" Hoseok added and continued to kiss Taehyung. "Why was I so blind to it before?"

           "You were just confused. I won't blame you for that. But all that matters right now is that we are finally together. Okay?" Taehyung mentioned and felt Hoseok softly kiss him again.

           "Go to sleep. I have practice in the morning and work after. You have to go and get a job too~" Hoseok added.

            "I'll try my best to look for one." Taehyung whispered and hugged his lover close. All was calm until... There was a knock at the apartment door. "W-Who's that?" Taehyung wondered as Hoseok shrugged.

             "Leave it alone. They should know we are sleeping." Hoseok replied and hugged Taehyung close under the covers. "Go to sleep, Tae~" However, the younger couldn't sleep due to the constant knocks at the door. This resulted in Hoseok standing up and putting on underwear under a dark blue robe so he could walk up to the door and see who it was.

            Hoseok fixed his hair and opened the door to see Yoongi was standing there drenched in water as he hugged his own body to keep himself warm. Hoseok was shocked to see his ex here and just knew that this wouldn't look good if Taehyung stepped in any moment. "Yoongi..? What are you doing here..? Why did you come here through the rain? Don't you have an umbrella?"

          "N-No..." Yoongi added. "Why...are you ignoring me..? I know you have Taehyung but I needed to text you as a friend... I needed someone.." Yoongi said as Hoseok gazed at the older.

          "What's going on?" Taehyung asked, using a matching robe with Hoseok's and the robe's belt wrapped around his waist. "What are you two talking about?"

          "I'm sorry... I've ruined your relationship..." Yoongi apologized as Hoseok looked back at Taehyung and back at Yoongi.

           "It's okay. Why are you still here? Why did you come here at a time like this when it's raining?" Taehyung asked as Yoongi took out his phone and handed it to Taehyung to show the messages he longed to send to Hoseok.

           All of the messages explained how Yoongi was stressed that Hoseok's mixtape was chosen to debut alone and the older knew how much Hoseok loved Taehyung. So, Yoongi took the mixtape which lead to him being placed to debut soon. Not Hoseok. He was to travel to Seoul soon and wouldn't be able to see Hoseok ever again and this meant Yoongi took a shot for Hoseok so this wouldn't get in the way of the younger's relationship. "I had to let you know... I couldn't leave knowing that the two of you looked at me as an enemy. So I came to apologize and... say goodbye.."