Chapter 35: Locked contact

Jungkook kept Jimin's lips locked with his and the two couldn't dare to pull their lips away from the hot feeling they felt inside. All Jungkook knew was, he needed more... However, Jimin was unaware of Jungkook's feeling and only thought of this as an innocent, passionate and gentle kiss! Even if it seemed too soon, Jimin always wanted to lock lips with the younger like this. It was just curiosity between them and nothing more. But to Jimin, he thought of it as love.

            Jungkook recalled the time Jimin was touching himself and Jungkook wanted to know how it felt to make Jimin moan. To be the one who actually locks lips with Jimin and actually be the cause of the older's moans. Jungkook deteatched his lips softly and dragged his hand down to Jimin's chest thinking of how he was going to do this. Jungkook looked down at Jimin, desiring a new feeling as Jimin was still oblivious to it all.

          "Jungkook... Kiss me.." Jimin whispered. The man wanted more and Jungkook was so swept up by the moment, he never realized that this was what he was doing. He only relied on his feelings. Jimin then kept his arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck and pulled him down for another kiss when Jungkook leaned in to do it again.

            Jungkook locked lips with Jimin, passionatly this time as he knew Jimin closed his eyes tightly, feeling the sensation. All of a sudden, Jimin felt Jungkook's lips detach from his again and slowly drop his head to kiss Jimin's neck gently, almost making Jimin want to stop. But he dared to go further. Jungkook softly moved his hands down to Jimin's ass that was pressed against the couch But the journalists then raised his legs up softly and wrapped them around Jungkook's hips, kissing the younger back repeatedly until he felt Jungkook quickly grip onto Jimin's ass. This was something Jimin wanted ever since he touched himself, he longed to get touched like this from the younger and didn't care much but to allow it to happen. It was all his first time experience that drifted him into longing for it.

           Jimin wanted this for so long, he was desperate and wanted Jungkook to be his first now. There was no regrets on his mind and accepted it. "Ah~ Jungkook... touch me there more.." Jimin softly moaned against Jungkook's ear and felt Jungkook hover his hand over Jimin's clothed buldge that was slowly growing under the center of his clothed crotched. Jungkook felt it, he knew this was going too far and suddenly, pulled his hand back and stopped kissing Jimin to look at the boy, having worry in his eyes now. Just then, the power went back on. Giving Jungkook a moment to realize what he has done.

           "I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered as he got off of Jimin and stood up to walk and face the other way of Jimin. Not wanting to look at the older in the eye. "I went too far. Please leave..." Jungkook panicked, he didn't know what came over him and Jimin was left gazing at Jungkook and softly panting, Jimin already imagined Jungkook touching him and this would have been a new feeling... However, Jungkook just couldn't go on like this.

            "....Jungkook... No one is holding you back..." Jimin added. He wanted Jungkook now but the younger only looked away and nervously scratched his neck. Jimin tilted his head and looked at Jungkook in confusion now. "I-Is it consent you're worrying about? I-I'll let you don't his to me, Jungkook. I will." Jimin sat up to look at the younger cup his own face in embarrassment.

           "You....don't know what you're doing to me..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin looked down. "You don't know what you want, Jimin."

            "But what I want is you..."

            Jungkook looked back at Jimin and was hesitant to add onto this. "Jimin... That was our first kiss... I never meant to take it this far. Didn't you say... It's better to do it when... The two partners are in love?" Jungkook asked Jimin as he looked at the movie still playing, by now.. Jimin's member wasn't fully erected so when Jungkook pulled away, it was an instant turn off. However, Jungkook looked away from the boy with a small smile from it..           "We can... Learn to love..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook looked at Jimin. The boy was slightly confused, he had an obsession over Jimin's body, but he knew he couldn't use Jimin like some toy. What Jimin wanted was a relationship too... But he also wanted Jungkook desperately.