Chapter 43: Glare

"But do you really have to go?" Whispered a young man in the dark room of the apartment where only his silhouette could be seen through the orange sky out the window

          "What other choice do I have?! I hate it here and I don't want you to feel like I torture you with this. Eventually I'll have to leave or else... Father will just keep me here forever... He wants me in his reach and I just can't! All of those things I told you before... What were they?" Responded younger boy, just a few centimetres short with a silhouette of just his fluffy hair rolled back and his bangs messy too.

          "You wanted... to explore the world and travel..." The other sighed as he could see the boy nod in the dark and walk over to the window. "But I... Don't want you to go... W-what if... I want you to stay? What if you stay...for me?"

        "If I stay... I'll die here. You know that very well already. When I leave... Promise me there won't be any harsh feelings... Okay?"
_______________________________________

          Jimin suddenly woke up the next morning, the digital clock on the desk flashed 5:01 am and it was still dark outside with only rain pouring. It felt odd that it started to rain more with Jimin cuddled up with Jungkook like this all of the time. It seemed like a bad omen but Jimin didn't believe in any of that. The older boy was laying down in Jungkook's arms, hugging him tightly as Jimin rose his head and gazed at the younger holding him close as a blanket covered their naked bodies together.

        Jimin smiled at the feeling he had with Jungkook earlier during their passionate intercourse. It made Jimin blush and realize that maybe the two were really making love for the second time together. He gazed up at the younger and smiled, kissing Jungkook's lips again to caress his face into it. Hoping he would wake up but Jungkook was deep in his sleep.

         "I love you, Jungkook~" Jimin giggled as he layed his head down on Jungkook's chest to rest. He was glad even after he had such a confusing dream, Jungkook was there by his side so he could wake up and hug Jungkook after it all. Jimin didn't really think much about the dream... He couldn't really tell if it was a glimpse of the past or just something his mind put together to make him think of Jungkook's secret. What ever it was, Jimin didn't really pay any mind to it since he only thought his mind was just making random things up.

          Jimin then realized he still had on his T-shirt he didn't remove so the inside and the out had dried cum over it, making Jimin quickly take it off and lay back on Jungkook's chest to cuddle with Jungkook to rest. Jimin was a little surprised Jungkook was a deep sleeper and wouldn't wake up to anything. But just watching Jungkook rest his eyes made Jimin blush. He would always look forward to having such a sweet moment like this after making love with the younger. Of course, to Jimin that's how it felt like.

          Jimin glanced to the window and suddenly caught a glimpse of a dark figure, placing it's hand over the window Jungkook would alway glance out of.... This made Jimin freeze in fear, gazing at the dark figure almost similar to the one in his dream. There was no way someone could have been out the window since all there was outside was a long drop to the rocky shores where the waves crashed onto the rocks from the sea. Jimin was completely frozen in fear, not moving a muscle while he gazed at the silhouette.