Wildfire Inez

Emmy jumped and hovered over the ground as the camellia field turned black. The ground shook and rumbled as a small mound began to form. From below, Inez dug her way out of the ground and unleashed her powers, burning everything in its way. Flames bursted out from the mound, causing the ground to catch on fire immediately.

Inez flew up through the hole she created and stopped as she saw Emmy. Inez's whole body was created in dirt as she wiped away her face with the back of her hand.

"You bitch!" Inez screamed. Her anger lit up the flames around her as they dance along the ground. "How dare you try and bury me!"

"A girl's gotta try." Emmy smirked.

"You'll pay for this!" Inez cried out as a ball of flames shot straight at Emmy. Emmy quickly dodged and dodged again when another flaming ball was thrown at her.

The balls of fire hit trees and the ground, catching them on fire immediately. Emmy activated the magic around her and summoned the burning trees to uproot themselves and attack Inez. Their branches regrew itself as it used it's branches like whips to attack Inez while the other branches reach out to capture her.

Inez flew and dodge as much as she could, but with so many burning branches reaching out for her, she was unable to keep up. She was unable to attack offensively while defending herself. Her stamina began to fail her as she continued to escape. Her balls of fire began to slow down, yet the flaming trees, no matter how much it was on fire, it never backed down. When it's branch was burnt to a crisp, the branch immediately grew again and attacked Inez.

Sweat drenched Inez's face as she dodged to the left. The moment she did, she knew she made a mistake. The trees was herding her closer to Emmy. Inez was in Emmy's attacking range as Emmy summoned her magic. From the ashes, twenty small mounds began to form as if something was trying to escape from the ground.

With just a moment of distraction, Inez felt her back whipped by the branches. Although the fire did not hurt her, the impact of the hit caused her to lose her balance and she fell forward and hit the ground. The moment she was on the ground, she was quickly subdued by the branches, wrapping around her tightly.

Inez screamed as the branches flipped her upside down as she could only watch as the small mounds became bigger. From them came silver handles, then the length of the blade. Twenty swords came up from the ground as they immediately pointed towards Inez.

Inez screamed and unleashed another round of her wildfire. Burning the trees that held her completely. But before she could free herself, the twenty swords flew towards her and penetrated her body. Silencing her completely.

The wildfire died the moment Inez died, no longer having a connection to the summoner. Emmy flew towards Inez and pulled a single sword out, causing the other swords to pull out of her body as well. Inez's body fell limply to the ground as Emmy hacked at her neck, decapitating her completely. She did not want any chance of Inez coming back live.

From the training yard and the castle, thunderous footsteps could be heard as the soldiers ran towards the camellia field. They all stop as they saw the scene before them. The once beautiful garden was burnt to a crisp. Everything was chard and ash laid heavy on the ground. In one hand, Emmy held a sword. In the other, the head of Lady Avina's maid. Her dress and hair was dirty and bloodied. She looked menacing and dangerous.

"My Lady.' Gengrick said as he stepped forward with his head slightly bowed. He had been one of the soldiers who fell asleep in the dining hall. He had failed his Lady. His Master. His people. How could he have fallen for such a simple trick.

"Burn the body and the head separately." Emmy ordered him. "Then give me the ashes."

"Yes, my Lady." Gengrick answered as four soldiers stepped forward to take care of her instructions.

"My Lady." Gengrick said again as Emmy walked to the center of the burnt field.

Everyone watched as Emmy summoned her magic and from the black and grey ashes, sprouted green grass. From green grass, came trees where it once stood. From saplings to large 100 year old trees, they grew instantly.

Everyone watched as Emmy turned the dead field alive again. Everything bloomed before their eyes as they stood there in awe. Since when did their Lady, who trained everyday next to them, become so powerful?

What they didn't know was that when Seoras trained her, he gave her special assignments for assassination. Her objective was to kill from a distance, without leaving Ceco, without fail and without getting caught. The distance started small at first. First it was the corrupt ministers and guards who bullied the weak and stole from them. When her range of killing improved, her target was the bandits of Greenfill Mountain to the mercernary groups that entered Ceco for a mission. From there her range expanded to other territories of Lirie.

However any kill made further than Ceco, would take a lot of energy and magic from her. Causing her to rest for five days.

For the past three years, Seoras has been using Emmy to assassinate his enemies and evil men who hurt his people. This was the first time she fought anyone face to face.

For the first time, she felt confidence in herself. She was confident that she would succeed. She finally felt like she wasn't useless or weak. She felt free.

**********
Thank you everyone who has given me love and support.  I have taken down my previous A/N because I want to be a better person and not cause more drama then there is right now.  Thank you for all the positive comments.  Sending you internet hugs and kisses.  Positive vibes only.