The Emissary of Igoh (1)

When Dominic opened his eyes, he was the only one in bed.  The bed was cold and his three lovers let him sleep in. Dominic leaned back into his pillow and covered his eyes with his arms.  He couldn’t forget what happened that morning. Every minute ran through his mind again as he became hard just thinking about it. He rubbed himself from base to tip, just like Emmy did, imagining it was Emmy.   With his lustful thoughts, he quickly came as his hands kept rubbing the stiff member.

For the first time in a long time, he felt a sense of peace.  He felt as if he was home. He never thought he would feel this again.  Never thought Seoras and Gengrick would forgive him and let him back into their lives.  Never thought that he would feel this way about a woman, let alone Emmy. He felt a sense of relief, as if all the weight on his shoulders disappeared.  All the pain, suffering, and longing he felt was gone and replaced with love, friendship, and belonging. Tears began to fall behind closed eyes, covered by his arm.  

By the time he cleaned himself up and got dress, he went straight to the kitchen to grab a quick bite before reaching Seoras’s study.  He knocked on the door and waited to be let inside.

Gengrick unlocked the door and opened it widely when he saw it was Dominic.  Their smiles met each other as their lips came in for a quick kiss.

“Finally up sleeping beauty?”  Gengrick teased as he lightly pushed Dominic inside and slapped his butt before closing the door and locking it.  

“Shut it or I’ll shut it for you.”  Dominic threatened as he kissed Gengrick’s loose mouth.  

“If you plan of shutting my mouth this way, I’m all for it.”  Gengrick told Dominic. “Any time and any place.”

“Shameless!”  Dominic said as he quickly kissed Gengrick again before backing off.

Inside of the study, Seoras sat at his desk, while Emmy sat in her usual place, on the couch.  She wore a white dress that clung to her body. Every dip and every curve was accentuated. The dress was sleeveless, however the dress reached all the way to her neck, covering her beautiful chest.  It flowed down her legs like a flower. His eyes glowed with lust as he kept on staring at Emmy. He didn’t even realize Gengrick’s hand coming up to slap him on the back of his head.

“We all know Emmy is beautiful.”  Gengrick said as his hand pulled Dominic to his seat and pushed him down to sit.  “So beautiful and ravishing that we all want to devour her. However, now is not the time.  We have last minute plans to go over and things to do before our guests arrive.”

Dominic took the hot tea by his chair and drank it down in one go, not caring if the tea burned his mouth or not.  

“Fool.”  Gengrick said as he smiled at Dominic.  “This fool is acting like a virgin last night and a lustful fool this morning! Get your act together, please.  You’re making a fool out of yourself and embarrassing me and Seoras!”

Dominic choked on Gengrick’s words and had to have Gengrick pound on his back a couple of times before he was fine again.  Emmy couldn’t help herself and smiled behind her tea cup. Dominic’s actions was like a love struck fool. But he was her love struck fool.  

After Dominic finally got control of himself, they went over their plans again before Emmy told them her revenge plan for Heather.  

“If you need help, let us know.”  Gengrick said. “If worst comes to worst, we’ll just kill everyone from Igoh.”

Emmy smiled and nodded her head in understanding.  If she started a war with Igoh, they would join her.  Her heart felt so full and tight with their love and protection.  She had to close her eyes and be thankful for her blessings in life. She needed a moment to collect herself.

It was close to the time that they were expecting the Emissary from Igoh, so Gengrick went to receive the guests, while Dominic went to recheck the positioned guards and soldiers around the castle.  

Seoras and Emmy left to sit in the dining hall.  The dining hall was rearranged. The tables were pushed the side and there were only two chairs in the room.  One, for Seoras. The second one was for Emmy. They sat down in their seats as Steward Seth ran back and forth delivering news to them while ordering the servants around.  50 soldiers came into stand guard. 20 on the right side of the room, 20 on the left side of the room. Five behind Emmy and five behind Seoras. Their imposing manner made the room feel small.   

They heard the sound of a horn and the sound of several horses riding up to the castle.  The shouts of complaints could be heard as they crowd moved closer to the castle doors as they entered and walked up to the dining hall.

“Lord Seoras dare insult us by sending his guard to receive us!  Is this how you host an Emissary from Igoh? Is this how Lire show their hospitality towards outsiders?  I thought Ceco was a wealthy and educated territory of Lire. However all I’ve seen so far is disobedience and disdain from the citizens of Ceco.  And a mannerless reception of our arrival.” Minister Robin complained to Cael.

Cael paid no mind to Minister Robin as his eyes laid on the woman he yearned to see.  She looked even more beautiful and enchanting than he last remembered her. His heart skipped a beat as they arrived before Seoras and Emmy.  His eyes gazed upon Emmy from head to toe, remembering the woman from his dreams. His heart beated wildly as he didn’t even hear Minister Robin’s complaints, nor did he care that Seoras and Emmy did not stand and bow to him.  

This was his woman that he chose.  The woman that won his heart. The woman who treated him like every other man.  A regular man. Her eyes never wavered to look at him and he found it satisfying.  She was still the same woman he met those months ago. What took him out of his thoughts were the screeching voice of the annoying woman who wanted to warm his bed, while chasing Duke Arashi.  

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”  Lady Heather shouted at the top of her lungs.

***** A/N:  Last chapter for tonight. The queen of cliffhangers strikes again.  Sorry, not sorry.  Thank you for always being patient with my updates!  xoxo -ptd