Heather (2)

Heather was suddenly pulled back by Arashi.  His hand gripped her wrist tightly as he started at Emmy with an intense gaze.  Heather’s eyes looked between Emmy and Arashi and she knew she had to kill Emmy at all cost.

In the past, Heather eliminated all of Arashi’s admirers.  Anyone who showed Arashi any interest, she immediately ruined the girl’s reputation.  Heather was the only woman who Arashi spoke to and let her stay by his side. All these years and Arashi has not propose to her.  However, Heather thought it would be fine, as long as he let her stay by his side.

She raised hell with her father to let her come with Arashi and Minister Robin to Lire.  And on her way to Lire, she found several opportunities to be alone with Arashi, however none of them were successful conquests.  He still treated her like a younger sister. She also knew that if she forced Arashi to marry her, he would hate her and she couldn’t do that to him. She lost some hope on the way and when she met Prince Cael, her heart skipped a beat.  

Prince Cael was too handsome and charming.  He was the Crown Prince of Lire and a powerful man.  She immediately wanted to seduce him. She wanted to corner him to marry her and at the same time make Arashi jealous.  If she could make one of them marry her, she would be satisfied.

However, no matter how many times she set up her schemes on the way to Ceco, Prince Cael dodged them and Arashi did not even look as if he was jealous.  Heather became irritated with both of their reactions. How could they not like her enough to marry her? How could they be indifferent to her beauty and charm.  How could they look at her as if she wasn’t a woman.

She became unhappy with their lack of attention everyday and when they finally reached Ceco, she was ready to take a bath and rest from their travels.  However upon reaching Ceco, they did not have a welcoming fanfare. They were greeted by a guard and none of the Ceco citizens came out to greet them as well.  Everyone went out about their day as if it was a regular day.

The Emissary of Igoh was being looked down upon.  The citizens of Ceco didn’t even bow to Prince Cael.  This just showed how mannerless and uneducated the citizens of Ceco were.  

But what made her lose her composure was that bitch who she never thought she would see again.  After selling Emmy to Cherry Blossom House, she received monthly updates on Emmy, however after a couple of years, she didn’t receive any more updates and Heather assumed Emmy died.  Heather was so happy to know that Emmy suffered for so long before her death.

The castle that Heather saw was magnificent.  It was worthy of a young, successful, powerful lord.  His land, his people, his home was prosperous, how could she not be curious about him.  When she entered the castle, everything was clean and orderly. It was decorated simply, however everything was ornate.  She then decided to seduce the Lord Ceco as well, however with the rumors of the witch who made herself Lady Ceco running wild, she didn’t have any hope to succeed.  Prince Cael repeatedly told them that the rumors of Lady Ceco was false. However the mention of her name was forbidden.

When Heather asked about the rumors of the witch beside Lord Tomas.  No one wanted to say anything bad about her. They ran away from her as if she was crazy.  No matter how much Heather offered to the people of Lire, they all shook their heads and ran away.  She never got the name of the witch, which made her even more curious as to whom the woman was that no one wanted to say her name or even gossip about her.  

When she first entered the castle, the man who sat up on the dais made her finally realize what it meant to fall in love at first sight.  His dark black hair famed his face perfectly. His black eyes were dark pools that drowned her every thought. His high cheekbones, straight nose and full lips matched his face.  Heather could tell Lord Tomas was toned and muscular underneath his clothes. Even his aura was outstanding. It was as if inside of him contained so much power and magic that he did not have to bow down to anyone.  

Heather could only see Lord Tomas.  From head to toe she memorized his every being.  From every strand of hair to the gloss of the leather boots he wore.  Everything about him shouted masculine and powerful. She wondered how it would feel like to be held by him.  To be loved by him. To be under him.

Her legs quivered with her lustful thoughts that she didn’t even notice the woman sitting beside of him.  If not for the sight tug on her sleeve by her maid, she would not have realized that the woman sitting beside Lord Tomas, was the hateful, ugly, stupid bitch, Emmy.