Sudden Attack (3)

Emmy was knocked out for a moment before her sense told her to move. Emmy's body jolted to the left as the sword came down to slice her in half. The tip of the sword cut her arm lightly, drawing blood as Emmy blocked the next hit with a stone shield. Vines shot out of the shield towards Ves as she cut them in half as she jumped back. Ves saw that her sword drew Emmy's blood and she smiled. It was her time to shine. She would be the one to kill Emmy.

Ves cut her arm with her sword, mixing Emmy's blood and her blood together. She began to chant her spell as she pushed her magic into her words and her bleeding arms. Her blood dripped down to the ground as she kept on slicing the vines that attacked her.

"Rise, Mother of Bagor. Huntress of Night and Shadows. Rise, Reaper of Blood! I call upon you, Inanos of the Underworld, rise as I gift to you this lowly mage."

The ground caved and and everyone except Ves fell down the hole. Vines shot up as Vern caught everyone from the hole and brought them back up. Emmy's vines caught her as she fell and brought her up as well.

Emmy suddenly had a bad feeling as she saw that Raine, who had been buried was still alive. From the hole, came out a large white hand. When it grabbed onto Ves, it pulled itself up and from the hole came a creature that looked like a human. However this creature had a third eye in the middle of its forehead. It's long red hair fell down her back. Her eyes and lips were red and contrasted her white skin. She was three times as tall as any human. When her full body came up, the hole that she came up from closed.

"Blood." Inanos said as she looked at her surroundings. "Blood."

Ves pointed to Emmy and Emmy frowned.

"Fucken wizards." Emmy whispered as she quickly bandage her arm with a strip of her shirt to stop the bleeding.

Inanos looked at Emmy and with shaky movements, she slowly made her way towards Emmy.

Emmy took out her sword and charged straight at the demon. As everyone watched from their vines, they didn't expect an attack from Emmy. Three stone coffins flew up from the ground and made their way towards Vern, Freya, and Raine.

Freya and Raine were too slow in dodging and counter attacking. They were caught in Emmy's stone coffins. The moment the coffin closed, it fell to the ground immediately. Vern's vines had stopped the stone coffin as he created stepping stones made out of vines to run away.

The moment Emmy's sword reached Inanos, it passed through Inanos like a ghost.

"Fuck." Emmy said as a stone shield blocked Inanos's hand from reaching out to touch her.

A vine she created wrapped itself around her waist and whipped her quickly away from the demon. Emmy had a feeling that if the demon touched her, she would die. Emmy flew away from the demon and straight towards Vern who was still running away from several stone coffins that chased him. Every time a stone coffin popped up from the ground, his vines caught the coffin and held it down to the ground.

Vern was too concentrated on running away from the coffins that he didn't notice Emmy heading straight towards him.

"Vern!" Raine shouted desperately.

Raine watched as her teammates and comarrads fell one by one. She couldn't let Vern be the next victim. By the time Vern saw Emmy, he had enough time to block Emmy's sword that was aimed straight to his head. Vern jumped back as his vines came up as a shield and blocked her sword. However it passed through the vines and was only able to cut Vern's chest lightly. Blood sprayed out as Emmy turned around to block Ves's sword.

They Ves's sword struck Emmy's sword and knocked Emmy down from her vine. Emmy fell down and was quickly caught again as she shot two vines out. One towards Ves and the other towards Vern.

Vern blocked Emmy's attack and attacked back as Ves cut the vine in one stroke. Emmy landed safely on the ground and suddenly dodged to her left as a shadow came up from behind her.

The shadow rolled over and when it stood up, Inanos stood up and rushed towards Emmy. Emmy gathered her magic and from the ground rose stone walls. She created a maze behind her as she ran away from the demon. The tall stone walls covered the demon's sight of Emmy as it growled and roared with frustration.

Emmy waved her hand behind her and 20 swords flew out towards Ves and Vern. Vern tried to have his vines block the swords, but some broke through and kept on flying towards him. Vern jumped back and his back hit the barrier immediately. He had no way to retreat. Vern shifted to his side to try to dodge the swords, however out of the five that was still heading his way, he was hit by two of them. One sword hit straight through his thigh, while the other cut the side of his waist.

Ves, jumped back and with the vines that Vern created before as stepping stones, she used those stepping stones to dodge the swords. With Vern's vines helping out to block the swords, only three broke through towards her. She easily dodged the three swords and quickly ran as stone coffins rose up from the ground to capture her.

"Fucken bitch!" Ves shouted as she could see that the vines Vern created as stepping stones was about to end soon and the next vine to climb onto was far away. And to fall down from the height they were at, would cause her own death or internal injuries.

Ves quicken her steps as she ran faster towards the last stepping stone. She launched herself towards the closes vine. Ves smiled when she knew she would reach the vine safely. However her smile became a frown when a stone coffin appeared right before her. Ves landed inside the coffin and it immediately closed the lid.

Inanos screamed loudly as it turned towards it's summoner and knew she only had a limited time to save her summoner. Her shaky body kicked through the stone walls as she made her way towards Ves. Inanos had to kick down every stone wall in her way as she screamed out in frustration.

The ground opened up where the stone coffins were and swallowed them down the ground. Inanos screamed out in frustration as her summoner disappeared in front of her. Inanos turned around and saw blood dripping down the barrier wall. She ran towards it, knocking any stone wall in her way and when she reached Vern, who had fallen down from Emmy's attack, Vern's eyes enlarged with horror as Inanos grabbed his head with her hands she ripped it off from his body in one move.

Inanos quickly drank down Vern's blood and her eyes lit up with blood magic. Inanos turned toward her summoner again and punched the ground. There was a bust of blood magic that cause the ground to rumble. Emmy jumped and her vine caught her as she watched her enemies. 

The ground cracked, then it vibrated. From the depths of the ground, three stone coffins appeared. Inanos blasted through the stone walls again, and hit the coffins with her strength. They all broke into pieces and three bodies were unveiled. Inanos took Freya's body and ripped it in half as it drank down more blood. Then it turned towards Raine and did the same thing.

The more blood magic she drank, the stronger she became. The moment Raine died, the barrier around the rose garden fell. The barrier around Lacy fell as well. The thorns inside of Lacy grew and grew, ripping Lacy from inside out. Her screams were cut short as Inanos ripped her out from the rose bush and popped her head off with one tug. Inanos drank Lacy's blood with large gulps. Her white, naked body was drenched with blood from her head down to her feet.

"Fucken wizards." Emmy said as she watched Inanos turn its head around to look at Emmy.