Lady Margaret

After everyone rested.  They all gathered inside of Lord Edie’s room as they planned what to do next.  

“You know what you both have to do right?”  Lord Edie asked Hanna and Donna.

“Yes, Lord Edie.”  They both said at the same time.  

“What are they doing?” Avina asked as she looked at her cousin and friend with wary eyes.  

“It’s none of your concern.”  Lord Edie reprimanded her. “We will not be in this situation, if it wasn’t because of you!”  

Avina pouted as tears begins to fall down her beautiful face.  

“What did you expect me to do?  Just stand aside and watch as that Witch casts her spell on MY HUSBAND!”  Avina voice began to shout. “How could I live knowing he is with someone else!  Father! I have only Lord Seoras in my heart! How can I give it to someone else?  How can I give him to someone else!”

Hanna and Donna looked at each other and knew that if they told her the reason why they were there, Avina would try to kill them like she tried to kill Emmy.  

Lord Edie could bare to see Avina suffering so he quickly  hugged his daughter.

“Father knows.”  Lord Edie said calmingly as he patted her back lightly.  “Once Father owns Ceco, Father will make sure Seoras becomes your husband and kill that witch Emmy.”  

“Promise?”  Avina asked as she tries to stop her tears.  

“Promise.”  Lord Edie told her as he brought her to his bed to take a nap. “Now you rest here for a while.  You were not treated well when you were captured. I will speak with the others on our plans and all you have to do is believe Father.  Father will take care of everything else.”

“Em.”  Avina agreed with him as she laid down.  “I believe in Father.”

Lord Edie places the blanket over Avina and waits next to Avina to ensure she is sleeping before signaling for the rest to follow him out of his room and into General Alex’s room.  

Once inside they all checked the room, to ensure they were alone and that there were no hidden rooms or ways to have their conversation to be overheard.  Once they were sure no one was listening, they went over their plans before leaving to go into their own rooms.

Lord Edie ensured that Lady Hanna and Lady Donna were safely inside of their rooms before he quickly turned and entered Lady Margaret's room.  Inside Margaret was surprised as she was just in her undergarments as she had just finished taking a bath.

“L-Lord Edie.”  Margaret said as she looked around for an exit.  “W-what brings you here.”

Lord Edie turns around to lock the door before turning back to order Margaret.

“Now that we are under your son’s roof, you pretend as if you don’t know why I’m doing in your room?”  Lord Edie asked as he quickly unbuttoned his shirt and pants.

“Lord Edie.”  Margaret said softly.  Her heart thumping loudly.  She was the one who first initiated their relationship.  She was the one who flirted with him. Teased him and made him sexually frustrated.  She was the one who taunted him and then when he couldn’t stay faithful to his wife any longer, she seduced him into her bed.  

Now she wished she shouldn’t of done it.  She thought that since he was a man in power, he would protect her, love her and cherish her.  But she was nothing but his play thing.

“Get into bed and kneel.”  Lord Edie ordered her as he watched her whole body shiver.  

Margaret quickly did what he ordered as Edie striped.  His body came close to her as he suckeld her nipples through her thin undergarments.  His saliva quickly soaked her undergarments as he feasted upon her nipples. Her hands were behind her as Edie tied them together.  

Without anymore preparation, Edie rips her undergarments and pushes them away as he climbs over her and quickly inserts himself into her.  Margaret swallows her cries of pain as he moves over her.

Margaret could only look at the ceiling and think back to the day that she left a life of luxury and status of being Lady Tomas.  To follow her heart and become the second wife to her childhood love, Ornell Godoll. He was just a merchant’s son, but she had loved him the moment she saw him when she was 12 years old and he loved her back.  If it wasn’t because of her parents forcing her to marry Lord Knede Tomas, for their own benefit, she would have become Ornell’s first wife.

Because they were torn apart, he too married and had a child.  It was only years later after she gave birth Seoras, she met him by chance and with his promise of eternal love, she left her newborn son and a husband who treated her well, but did not love.  

She became Ornell’s second wife.  How would she have known that it would be her most regretful decision she made.  The man she fell in love with, was not the man he said he was. He abused her along with the first wife and made them have sex as he first watched before joining them.  Her foolish, young heart, quickly learned the dark nature of men.

How could she beg Knede to save her when she threw Knede and their son away like trash?  She had gone against the world to have Ornell’s love. It just wasn’t what she thought it would be. It wasn't what he promised her.    

She lived in that hell for four years, before it was by the grace of the Gods that Ornell’s ship became lost at sea.  After another year he was declared dead and she left the Godoll’s home a widow. A rich widow.

By then, her son had left Ceco to train with his Master.  Knede threw her out and forbid her to appear in front of him.  She could only rely on herself. All these years, she schemed, lied, killed and seduced to get what she deserved.  

She, on her back now, what does it matter? As long as she got what she wanted in the end?