Lust

**** Antoher NSFW.   ENJOY! -PTD****

When Emmy woke up, the room was still dark.  She was wrapped up in a warmth of love as behind her was Seoras and in front of her was Gengrick.  Their arms and legs were intertwined and Emmy did not know where she started or where they ended.

Emmy thought back at her life.  What would her Grandfather say to her if had known that she now laid between two men?  Would he judge her? Would he disown her? Would he accept her? Had he been alive, he would never let her suffer any grievances and would have protected her to the point of unreasonably spoiling her.  

Emmy squeezed her eyes tighter, as she forced herself to stop reminiscing about her past. There was nothing she could do to change her past, but what she can do is start living for today and start planning for her future.  The two men beside her took care of her. Loved her. Believed in her. They made her stronger and happier.

Emmy felt Seoras squeeze her tight before his naughty hand moved down her stomach and weaseled it’s way between her legs.   Her wet folds made his fingers quickly slip into her as Emmy opened her legs wider for him. She felt Gengricks hand cup and pinch her buttcheek before finding it’s way toward the tight chrysanthemum.  

Lubing the chrysanthemum up with her own wetness, she felt the tip of his finger enter her, causing her to gasp as a slight pain could be felt as a second finger entered her from behind.  The burn caused her body to tense up as Seoras whispered comforting words to her ear, causing her body to relax as the feelings overcame her. Their administrations caused her whole body to shake as both of their hands were pulled out.  

Emmy felt her body roll over to face Gengrick as he entered her as Seoras lined his penis against Gengrick’s and pushed himself into her as well.  Her wall widened at their entry and she felt so full. So stuffed that she could only moan wantonly with excessive pleasure as they moved in and out of her.  

Her breast laid on top of Gengrick’s chest, rubbing them back and forth as she kissed Gengrick.  His hand held her buttcheeks open as Seoas placed his thumb at the entrance of her anus and inserted the tip inside.  

Emmy’s body shook with pleasure as the two moving bodies kept pumping into her.  When her wave of pleasure subsided, another wave crashed into her. Her tan skin turned red as sweat covered their bodies.  Their grunts and cries of pleasure echoed throughout the room as the bed moved and banged against the wall.

She felt Seoras kiss her shoulder and bit it tightly, causing her to scream. Soon their movements quickened as they grunted and shouted her name at the same time.  They emptied themselves into her, pumping the last drop into her before pulling themselves out.

Emmy only hand enough energy to slide to the side of Gengrick before she fell asleep again.  

When she woke up, she felt herself laying on her stomach as Gengrick lays ontop of her.  He has kissed her awake and when her eyes opened, the sun had just risen. The sky was lit up in rays of orange and pink as Gengrick entered her from behind, causing her already sore area some pain.   

Emmy mewed in pain and pleasure and Gengrick took her from behind.  What surprised her even more was when, he bent forward and Emmy looked back to see Seoras lean forward into Gengrick.  Gengrick cried out in pain and pleasure as Seoras entered inside of him.

Emmy arched her back as she pushed her butt into Gengrick as Gengrick moved his hips in time with Seoras.  The discomfort he felt was quickly mixed with pleasure as Emmy pushed herself back and forth on his penis. Their movements coordinated with each other, causing them to give pleasure to their partner before finding pleasure themselves.  

Gengrick couldn’t help himself as Seoras hit his sweet spot over and over and he came inside Emmy, his roar caused Emmy’s ear to ring, however she smiled as she kept moving back and forth on his weakening and satisfied member.

Gengrick’s hand found its way between her and the bed and with his fingers he made her scream into the pillow as Seoras finally came afterwards.  When he pulled out, his white cum had spilled all over Gengricks back. Seoras rubbed his cum over Gengricks back before slapping his butt in satisfactions before laying on the other side of Emmy as the three of them held each other and fell back to sleep.