The Emissary of Igoh (3)

Heather was carried into her room by her nanny.  She had cried silent tears and whimpered the whole time and no one paid attention to her.  Arashi and Prince Cael kept their eyes on Emmy and Heather’s heart grew to hate Emmy more.

Why was it that no one looked at her, however everyone else couldn’t keep their eyes off of Emmy.  Emmy is nothing, but a stupid slut who has been defiled by so many men. She was nothing but a filthy whore, so why was it that Heather was completely ignored?  

When they entered her room, she was quickly stripped and laid on her front, on the bed.  Her nanny, Nanny Fai ordered her maids around and found a healing ointment and bandages.  Hot water was prepared in a bowel and her back was cleaned and wrapped up.

The whole time no one said anything as they worked on Heather’s back.  Her pristine, soft and supple body had a mark on it for the first time.  She will have a scar on her back.

“I’ll find a scar reducing medicine and make sure there will be no scar on your back.”  Nanny Fai ensured.

“I’m going to kill her.”  Heather said. “She will die by my hands.”  

“My Lady--” Nanny Fai began to say however was cut off by a soft voice.  

“I will ensure Lady Heather’s wishes come true.”  Leevi said as she bowed towards Heather.

Leevi’s heart beated wildly as well when she saw Emmy.  The young girl she served so long ago now sat next to Lord Tomas, a strong lord and a mage.  Had she known the Emmy would have such a fate, she wouldn’t have betrayed Emmy. Leevi would have gained Emmy’s favor and she could have been an important person.  

However, the past couldn’t be changed.  All Leevi can do now is keep on following her new master, Lady Heather, and ensure her life and Lady Heather’s life is prosperous.  She will continue to protect her life, even if that means the death of Emmy.

~~~~~~~~~

Arashi quickly entered his room and cleaned up a bit before changing his clothes.  He wanted to see her again. It had been so long since he seen her that he didn’t even know what to say to her.  No matter how much time past, she was always in his mind. He never stopped looking for her. Never stopped liking her.  He always believed that Emmy was alive. That Emmy was out there somewhere and he would find her one day.

Now that she showed up in his life again, he didn’t know what to say to her.  How to approach her. Now that she was Lord Tomas’s woman, was she willing to run away with him? Was she willing to be his wife?  

The one thing he regretted his whole life, was not being there for Emmy when she needed someone to protect her.  He had been away when General Light died. By the time Arashi arrived back home, he found out that Emmy went missing after her relatives stole everything from her. He immediately sent men to find her and all these years, he found no evidence of Emmy.  No word of her whereabouts, not even a whisper of her name.

When Heather began to seek him out, he didn’t think anything about it at first.  He knew she liked him, however he did not feel the same about her. He had always had Emmy in his heart, however he couldn’t tell Emmy.  He wanted to wait until General Light came back to ask him for Emmy’s hand in marriage. Who would have thought that life did not go as planned.  

He let Heather stay by his side because she chased all the young ladies away from her.  Heather was always proper around him and he saw Heather as a younger sister. However on the way to Ceco, he saw her scheming ways and it made him doubt her intentions.  He started to wonder if Heather was the reason why Emmy disappeared. Why he wasn’t able to find anything about Emmy. He started to stay further away from Heather and watch as she schemed against Prince Cael.  Her ploys did not work on Prince Cael and was thankful towards Prince Cael for taking some attention off of him.