Lust (2)

Even though Emmy went back to drinking her tea and eating her snacks in front of her.  Her right hand still cupped the large phallus that grew harder and harder in her palm. Her naughty hand kept massaging it, even though it was being held tightly by Dominic’s hand.  

Dominic was in heaven and hell at the same time.  His face lit up in a shade of pink as he held his moans back.  Gengrick suddenly forced Dominic’s hand that clasped Emmy’s hand to let go and placed his hand on the table.  Soon Gengrick’s large hand helped Emmy’s hand as they both played with him in front of everyone.

If not for the table cloth covering the table, every soldier who stood to the side of the room would have saw their actions and Dominic wouldn’t know how to look into their eyes without blushing in shame.

Dominic’s left hand made a fist as it rested on the table.  His right hand shook with every move he made, as he drank his tea then placed it back down.  Every gulp was hard to swallow and every breath hard to contol.  His eyebrow twitched with every stroke and the inside of his mouth was already bleeding. He had to bite the inside of his cheek to stop him from his moans and cries of pleasure.

It was Gengrick who unfastened his pants and let Dominic’s long and hard phallus out.  Gengrick who played with his tip, while Emmy played with his balls. Their movements were insync as they rubbed him up and down.  

Dominic could not hear anything around him as he concentrated on not making any noise.  The excitement of getting caught made him nervous, however knowing that his loved ones were touching him, made him lose all sense of propriety that his hips began to pump into their hands.  

Dominic couldn’t last long with their hands groping him.  Within a few minutes and a mouth full of blood, he came into Emmy and Gengrick’s hand.  His eyes stared straight to the front of the hall, with enlarged eyes and tight lips. His shaky hands reached out for his tea cup and rinsed his blood with hot tea, not caring if it caused him any pain.  

Emmy’s naughty hand came up from under the table and both Dominic and Gengrick’s eyes enlarged with surprise at what they saw.  Emmy opened her perfect pink lips and sucked the tips of her fingers one by one. Dominic quickly closed his eyes because he knew he was at his limit.  He almost groaned out loudly in front of everyone. While Gengrick coughed a couple of times, clearing his throat to cover his moan. Pounding his chest, he picks up his tea cup and drinks it down as if it was the first taste of water to a thirsty man.  

“Something wrong?”  Emmy asked innocently as she grabs the napkin and wipes the corner of her mouth.  

“No. No.”  Gengrick said between this teeth.

“Are you sure?” Seroas said as he turned to look at the three naughty people by his side.  

Had it not been for his keen senses, he wouldn’t have known what the three of them just did in front of guests and others.  But because his senses were so great, he could hear every stroke, every small gasp, every liquid drop that fell to the ground.  

Seoras had to tighten his jaw as he heard them play with each other and leave him out of it.  He too has a hard bulge that needed attention, but he knew they would pay for their indulgent play.

“Quite sure.  My tea just went down the wrong way.”  Gengrick said as he looked away from Seoras, knowing his lie had holes in them. 

“And you, Dominic?”  

“Fine. Fine.  Everything is fine.”  Dominic quickly said as he sat up straighter.  His smile didn’t reach his eyes as he looked at Seoras for one moment before looking away.  He had a feeling the three of them were in trouble.

“And you my love?”  Seoras asked.

“Everything is just great, my dear.  These snacks were just so sweet and delicious, that I had to lick every morsel off my fingers.” Emmy said as she licked the tips of her fingers again.  

When she did, all five of the men moaned loudly at the same time.