Proper

By the time Emmy woke up, the sun was setting and she was alone in bed.  She didn't know where she was, so when she sat up, her blanket fell down to her waist.  Exposing herself to the man who suddenly walked inside of the room. 

Seoras stopped as he saw Emmy.  She completely captivated him.  Her long wavy and messy hair against her tan skin made her beautiful.  The setting sun behind her back made her look as if there was a halo behind her.  Her nakedness cause his groin to tighten in his pants. 

Without a word, he walked up to her and took her lips.  He could feel her respond to him as his thumb came up to rub her nipple.  Her large breast was more than his hand could cover, but he loved it.  She was more of a woman than he could handle.  And she was his. 

From her lips, he placed kisses down her neck and clavicle.  He then began to feast  on her nipples as he sucked, pinched and pull on them.  Emmy moaned loudly as her fingers thread through his hair. 

Suddenly her legs were pulled from under her and placed on his shoulders as he licked, sucked and teased the valley and folds between her legs.  The small mound was attacked constantly, causing her to scream out his name.  He didn't stop his attack with his mouth and fingers until, she fell back asleep with exhaustion. 

When she opened her eyes, it was already dark outside.  A heavy body held her close to him as he breathed deeply beside her.  She laid beside him for a while, listening to him breath before her stomach growled with hunger. 

With just a slight move away from him, his hands tightened around her and he quickly awoke to Emmy trying to crawl out of bed. 

"Awake?"  Seoras asked. 

"Em."  Emmy said as she turned around to face him. "I need to use the bathroom and I'm hungry." 

"I'll call someone to bring some food up."  Seoras said. 

"No, no. You don't have to do that.  It's in the middle of the night and I know where the kitchen is.  I'll quickly go grab something to eat."  Emmy told him. 

Seoras leaned forward to kiss her lips before letting her go. 

"Come back quickly."  Seoras told her as Emmy left his rooms wearing his robe.  What Emmy didn't see was his smile as he stared at Emmy's back. 

Inside of the kitchen Emmy found some fruits and began to munch on them. While she was rummaging through the cupboards she could hear light footsteps approach her. 

By the sound of the footsteps, she knew it was a woman who came to seek her out, so she ignored the woman and found a loaf of bread. 

From the kitchen door stood Lady Margaret who watched as Emmy cut up the bread and spread butter on top of it before eating it.  Her uncivilized ways brought a twitched to Margaret's face as she sneered at Emmy. 

How could her amazing son like this sort of woman?  She, who only relied on her beauty to trick and deceive men. She, who used her powers to bespell men. 

Margret's heart swiftly changed from hatred and disgust to envy.  If only she could have Emmy's powers to bespell men.  She wouldn't be in the predicament she is in currently.

"You have something you want to say to me?'  Emmy asked as she kept on eating. 

Margaret tsked at Emmy before walking inside of the kitchen and leaned into the counter. 

"I'm just here to warn you."  Maragret said as she stared at Emmy. 

Emmy's hair was loose and messy as if she had just gotten up from bed.  There was a flush of pink on her cheeks that made her look fresh and lively. With one look, anyone would know that Emmy was just thoroughly satisfied in bed.

"My son can have his fun with you."  Margaret said. "But you will never be his wife.  I won't allow it!  You have no right to be his wife.  Your birth is inferior.  Your talent is inferior.  Your looks are inferior.  Everything about you is inferior to be the next Lady Tomas. If you love Seoras, you will step aside and let a proper Lady be his wife."

"A proper young lady?"  Emmy asked as she raised her right eyebrow to question Margaret.  "Were you ever a proper Lady when you became Lady Tomas?  Or when you left your son and husband, were you a proper Lady then?  And those proper young Ladies you brought with you, drugged and tried to rape your son, are they the kind of "proper" you're referring to?"