Funny Story (2)

The people of Igoh did not come back to the castle until late at night. Spending the whole day in the city, they went straight to their rooms afterwards.

Heather bathed and changed into a light pink dress that showed off her curves. She perfumed her skin and curled her hair. The long hairpin in her hair was silver and held a white pearl at the end. When it was removed, her hair would fall down perfectly, framing her face.

"Are you sure this will work?" Heather asked Leevi.

"Yes, I have everything set up. I sent letters to Duke Arashi and Prince Cael to meet Emmy in Lord Seoras's study. The wine has been sent to their room, it has been dosed with the aphrodisiac potion we brought with us."

"How do you know they will go to Lord Seoras's study?"

"My Lady, I was the one who helped Emmy write when she was growing up. I can copy her handwriting. The letters I sent to Duke Arashi and Prince Cael, I signed it with Emmy's name. With their infatuation with her, they will go anywhere she tells them."

"Good. You're not so useless after all." Heather said as she looked at Leevi. "And how are you going to make Emmy go to the study this late in the night?"

"I wrote her a letter. Apologising for what I did to her. I told her that I wanted to meet with her in private to speak to her and beg for her forgiveness." Leevi told them.

"Good girl." Heather told Leevi. "Should I reward you for a job well done?"

Leevi knelt and bowed her head.

"This servant does not need a reward." Leevi said as she held her breath. With Heather, one never knew if the reward would be good or bad. It would change with her moods.

"Come here." Heather ordered Leevi.

Leevi stood up and walked towards Heather and stopped right before her. To Leevi's surprise, Heather grabbed her around the waist and brought her down into Heather's lap. Heather's lips touched Leevi's lips and kissed her. The stiff kiss soon became soft and fleeting before becoming wild and passionate.

When Heather broke away, Leevi's face was lit pink. Her lips were parted, her breath was heavy and her eyes fluttered open in surprise at what just happened.

"My Lady?" Leevi asked as she felt her body heating up quickly. It felt as if her veins burned hot with fire.

Heather smiled and pushed Leevi off of her. Soon Levi found herself being carried by two sets of hands. Leevi wanted to speak, but no words came out. She wanted to run, but her limbs were weak. She wanted the fire inside of her to be quench, but she couldn't do anything about it. A door opened in front of her and they placed her on the couch. They quickly took her dress off and left her alone. In the dark, Leevi could only moan as she felt her whole body burn with desire.

The door opened and a shadow came through the door. Soon afterwards, the door opened again and another shadow came through the door. The room was filled with the sounds of moaning and skin slapping against skin.

Heather made her way to the dining hall and stood in the large room with a single candle on the table. The glowing light made her look soft and tempting as she waited for Seoras. When Nanny Fai came back, she said she was successful in waking up Seoras and that he would be down soon.

Heather waited for Seoras with anticipation. She couldn't wait to destroy Emmy. Couldn't wait for Seoras to kill Emmy in front of her. The time ticked on and just when Heather was about to lose faith, a shadow came down the stairs and made its way towards her. When the shadow walked closer to the candle, Heather was happy that he came.

Heather jumped back in false surprise. When she did, her hairpin fell and her hair fell down. The effect of it would have made any man want to catch her and claim her. But the man in front of her wasn't just any man. He was Seoras and the only reason he came downstairs was because Emmy begged him to play along.

Emmy made a deal with him. She promised that she would suck him off in front of Gengrick and Dominic without letting them find out what she was doing. If they find out, then she will face punishment. If she succeeds, then he'll have to do what she says.

With this deal in hand, Seoras made his way downstairs to help Emmy's play progress. But the moment he saw Heather, he already wanted to kill her. How was he supposed to stand there and watch her act out a play all by herself without losing his temper? How could he stand her looking at him as if she wanted to be the woman to warm his bed? How could he let her disrespect Emmy like this?

When she fell back, she thought Seoras would catch her, but he didn't. In the end, she fell to her butt and she cried out in pain. Quickly getting up, her lips pouted and she dusted her dress. But with every swipe, her dress dropped lower and lower, down her shoulders and the ribbons that tied her dress together loosened and part of her breast was exposed.

"What do you want?" Seoras asked.

"My Lord. Y-you surprised me." Heather said as she kept brushing her dress. Her head was looking at the ground which made her look shy.

"If there is nothing, then I'll leave." Seoras turned around, but before he could take a step, Heather stopped him with her words.

"My Lord. I think I heard noises in your study." Heather quickly said. "I can't sleep at night sometimes so I take walks. While walking around the castle I heard noises from your study. I was too afraid to go inside to see who it was and didn't want to send a servant inside to check, because it was your personal study room. So I had Nanny Fai wake you up so we can go check on it together."

Seoras didn't want to look at the stupid woman and turned around.

"Lord Seoras!" Heather shouted as she ran after him. "You're not curious as to who is in your study room?"

Instead of going upstairs, Seoras went to towards the direction of his study room. Heather beamed happily as she followed him.

When Seoras reached the door, they both could hear the cries of pleasure and the sounds of two men and a woman. When Seoras didn't open the door, Heather couldn't wait and pushed by him. She opened the door while Nanny Fai and two of her maids followed and lit the room with lamps that they carried with them.

Before the room could be fully lit, Heather shrieked in surprise.

"Emmy!?! What are you doing with Duke Arashi and Prince Cael! How could you do this to Lord Seoras!"