Marinette (2)

***Warning!  Graphic descriptions of torture and gore.  Please skip if you are sesitive to these things. 

Thanks for waiting.  Enjoy -ptd*******

Marinette stared at the woman in front of her.  Her eyes unwilling to believe the young lady’s words.  She was convinced that the woman that she met at the Falling Star Tavern was the evil Witch Emmy.  How could anyone claim to be the evil witch without repercussion?

“You---”  Marinette could only utter out before Emmy cut her off.  

“I want to know who is your Master.”  Emmy told her. “Who told you to kill innocent people and slander my name?”  

The wood around her squeezed her tightly making Marinette cry out in pain.  She felt her bones crack and pain filled her body. Her cries agitated her two headed bear and it thrashed back and forth, trying to save it’s Master.  Reaper, Lukas and Joey immediately stabbed the huge beast with their swords, causing it to cry out as more blood flood out of it.

“Stop hurting Sylvain!”  She cried out again as she swallowed her pain.  The more they hurt Sylvain, the more it hurt her.  She rescued and raised Sylvain from a baby to a grown adult, she could not bare the thought of it suffering.  

“Did the people whom you killed, beg you to stop hurting their loved ones?  Did they beg you for their life when you killed them?” Emmy asked as she suddenly absorbed the magic around her.  

The air became thick with her killing intent as it oppressed everyone around her.  From the ground four large stone swords rose up to the sky before falling down. The vines moved along with the swords and helped pull the two headed bear’s limbs out.  The swords pierced through Sylvain’s limbs all the way to the hilt, causing it to be nailed to the ground. It roared loudly as it tried to wriggle free, however it’s body was bound by thick vines and it’s limbs were pinned to the ground. The more it struggled, the more the stone swords dug into its limbs.  Sylvain cried out louder in pain as it finally lost too much blood and strength to struggle.

“Stop!  Please stop!”  Marinette pleaded again.  “I’ll tell you everything.  Just let Sylvain go.”

“You think you have the right to negotiate with me?”  Emmy asked as a vine came forward to whip Marinette in the face.  

Marinette cried out as the whip cut her face and blood flowed down.  The sting of the whip was more pain than the crushing of her bones. She gasped to keep herself awake as she blinked the blood and sweat out of her eyes.  

“You think I’ll let you and your beast live, after the sins you committed?”  Emmy asked her as Marinette was whipped again by the vine. “The only thing you should be negotiating is if I kill you and your beast slowly or show you some mercy and kill you instantly.”  

Before Marinette could open her mouth, the vine whipped her again, her right cheek broke her skin with the lash and blood flowed down her face.  

“Should your answers satisfy my questions, maybe if it makes me happy enough to show you and Sylvain some mercy.”  

“You’re a bitch, you know that.”  Marinette softly groaned out. When she said that, she didn’t mean it as in insult.  She meant it was a compliment. This world where the strong wins and losers dies, where the winners write their own history, where they will be remembered for all time.  This world she lived, trained and fought to be the strongest. She could only laugh at her bad luck to cross paths with Emmy. “I’ll tell you everything you want to know.  Just grant us a quick death.”