Fidelity

The two girls had brought Seoras inside of his study on the first floor.   They quickly locked the door as the two of them placed him down on the couch and quickly undressed him.  

Once they saw his magnificent body, they could only stand back and stare.  His well developed muscles, lean body and strong legs attracted their eyes.  Now that they had Seoras in their hands, they knew what the plan was, however they didn’t know how to proceed.  

Lady Hanna and Lady Donna were still virgins and have only read romance stories in books. They were never filled in on what happened between a man and a woman on her wedding night.  The two girls looked at each other with worry. What should they do next.

Seoras body burned from within.  His hazey eyes could hardly open as he could see the two girls in front of him arguing quietly.  Even through this haze, he still thought of his wife. Where was she? Didn’t she agree to protect his virtue?  She was right behind him in the rose garden, did she not hear them speak? Did she not see him get poisoned with the aphrodisiac powder?  Did she not see the two young girls take him away? Did she not care?

“You go first.”  Hanna said to Donna

“No you go first!”  Donna said back.

“I’ve never done this before.”  

“I’ve never either!”  Donna harshly whispered back.  “We were given a mission. We’ve come this far!  We can’t just stop now!”

“I agree!  But…” Hanna’s cheeks were lit pink with shyness. “He’s such a big man!  How will we fit? Besides...I heard from my maid that the first time hurts!  I can’t take pain that well, so you should go first.”

Donna could only stare at Hanna.  After some time, Donna nodded her head.  

“Fine, but if I go first, I get to be First Wife!”  Donna said as she held out her hand for Hanna to shake in agreement.  

“Agree.”  Hanna quickly said, shaking Donna hand.  

Donna took a step toward Seoras as her hand came up to undo her shirt.  When the last button was unclasped, she took off her shirt.

“Hanna, what do you think I should do next?”  Donna asked asks she took off her pants and undergarments.  

Silence answered her as she was finally naked.  

“Hanna?”  Donna asked again as she turned around.  What greeted her made her eyes widen with horror.  

Vines had wrapped itself around Hanna.  From head to toe, it bound her tightly. She was unable to move or speak.  Beside her was Lady Emmy sitting in a chair that she quietly pulled next to Hanna.  

Emmy sat back in the chair with her chin resting on her hand.

“Go on.”  Emmy said.  “You and Lady Hanna dare seduce my Husband right in front of me, I would like to see you follow through.”  

Donna took a step back in fear.  Emmy had a smile that wasn’t a smile on her face. Daring her to take advantage of Lord Seoras.  

“If you don’t know what goes on between a man and woman, I will tell you.”  Emmy said as she looked at Donna’s body up and down. “Not bad.”

Donna felt as if Emmy’s eyes were a pair of wolf's eyes, looking at a piece of meat.  Donna self consciously covered her breast and the valley between her legs.

“Let me tell you.  Men, they like beautiful girls, such as yourself.  But the kind of beauty that keeps a man by her side is the kind of beauty who has confidence in herself.”  Emmy told Donna. “You shouldn’t cover yourself up like that. Uncover yourself and let me see. Let me see what you have that can make you be First Wife to Lord Seoras.”  

Donna’s heartbeat faster and faster at Emmy’s words and eyes as they roam all over her.  Her throat became dry as she shook her head no.

“No?”  Emmy’s eyes glinted with a dangerous light.  “Didn’t you come here with the intention of making love with my Husband?  Come this Wife will tell you how you can achieve this.”

Emmy stood up and began to talk towards Donna. Donna could only shake her head no and step back.  

“No.”  Donna said as she backed up.  “Don’t come closer.”

How could a Wife just sit back and let her Husband be violated.  Not only that, but suggested that she’ll help the culprit to violate her husband.  What kind of a demon is she?