Chapter 1- The boy who was left alone...

The heat of the flames and smell of smoke surrounded the small village of Hampleton. Zakai was wondering through the flames and smoke looking for his parents who had gone shopping not long before the incident.
"Mommy! Daddy!" He called out, to which there was no reply. Several people ran past him, none offering to help or to even save him from a fate that could have been avoided.
It took a while, but he soon found his parents, they were helping an old woman escape from a wooden plank that had fallen on top of her.
Zakai smiled from relief and joy. He went to catch up to his parents but froze at the sight before him.
ROOOOAAAAARRRR!!!!
'A dragon Grimm! I thought Mommy and Daddy said those where only in folktails.' He thought to himself.
"Mommy, Daddy!!" He cried out, loud enough for his parents to hear.
"Zakai!!" Both his parents left the women to her fate and ran to their child, but that was not the fate that destiny bestowed upon Zakai.
In one chomp the dragon Grimm devoured his father. His mother cried out her husbands name but didn't stop, she had to save her child.
She reached Zakai and pushed him under some rubble.
"Mommy what are you doing?" Zakai cried to her.
"I'm sorry babby. But there's no room for Mommy to fit. Just promise me this. Stay quiet and dont move until there is dead silence and only the sound of the wind is what you hear. Promise me!" She pleaded.
Zakai was crying and could not speak, but he nodded his understanding.
"That's my Kai," She smiled. "You always were a good boy-" Those where her last words. In one chomp the Grimm took off her head. Her blood spouted all over Zakai. His eyes widened in shock as he couldn't take his eyes if his mother's body as she fell limp on the ground before him. Fate soon saved him, as he passed out not long after.

  Zakai woke up to the sound of silence and the smell of smoke. He crawled out from under the rubble he was hidden underneath. He looked down at the body of his mother.
  His eyes widened in horror at the sight. Her head was missing and other animals had gotten to her, her body was gouged open and her organs were eaten out.
  "AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!" He screamed at first but it soon turned into a laugh of desperation and insanity. "HAHAHAHA! Help me!!!! Help me...Help me...." he was crying. He craddled his mother, or what was left of her, in his arms. "Mommy...Daddy..." he cried silently.
  Zakai, a ten year old boy went through all this, and it will be something he will never forget....

The sound of the wind was sweet to his ears and felt good as it blew his black hair in the wind. He looked up at the Campus before him.
"Huh, so this is Beacon..." He muttered. "I expected better."

(Sorry it was short!! I just wanna see how well it will do and i'll post longer and better ones, this is only the begining of his long story)