001

"Ooh say I have a choking kink! Surely that'll get someone with big money to match with me."

Taehyung spat his drink on the monitor as Jungkook seemed to just react by laughing at Jimins comment. It was normal for the three to be hanging out on weekends like this, except this time they had decided to sign up Jimin for a sugar daddy website.

Jimin really didn't have a problem with having sex with no feelings behind it and he was in a need of cash, so what was the harm in getting a sugar daddy? He didn't think anything bad would happen with it and he'd just look even hotter wearing brand name clothing.

"Hyung!" Tae said while wiping his mouth and looking at Jimin horrified. "Maybe you should make this profile by yourself if you're getting so into this."

"But you and Jungkook said you'd make it for me! Besides it was your idea in the first place."

"You heard him Tae, put choking kink on his profile!" Jungkook said while he grabbed the laptop off of Taehyungs lap to continue the project. "Oh do you want me to list flogging too?"

"Doesn't that hurt?"

"As long as the person knows what they're doing it's mainly pleasurable, but a little bit of pain isn't always a bad thing." Jungkook responded before turning to smile at Taehyung. "Tae made sure to do extensive research on it before he tried it out in the bedroom." 

"Jungkook!"

"Sure list flogging too, I'm fine with it." Jimin looked back at the laptop focusing on all of the topics they had clicked before frowning to point at one. "Don't list me as a little! I'm looking for a sugar daddy, not a caregiver."

"But if you're going to be getting it on with them don't they deserve to know that you slip into little space sometimes?"

"I don't plan to spend a lot of time with this person Tae, I'm just getting with them to get money."

Jungkook seemed to hum along with my comment unclicking the little option they had selected.

"What about age play? Do you want us to select that too-"

"Just move on to a different part of setting up my profile." Jimin muttered as he shifted his hand through his brown hair. "The quicker my profile is up the more old rich guys will message me to try to get some."

Taehyung seemed to visibly gag at that statement as he selected the first picture off of Jimin's camera roll on his laptop, which just happened to be a cute selca. 

"You know Jiminie wouldn't like having to deal with some old men."

"Jiminie isn't the one having to deal with paying the bills around here." Jimin muttered as he glanced at his box of toys he had bought for when he slipped into the other head space. "I need money to pay bills and get food, Jiminie will be grateful for all the new toys I'll be able to buy him after I get a sugar daddy."

"I'm sure he'd be a lot happier with having a caregiver who'd just buy him toys in the first place."

"Those websites for littles nowadays are way too sketchy. They're just full of perverts trying to take advantage of someone in little space, people who just have a superiority complex. On this website I know all the old perverts at least are rich."

Taehyung was about to interject again when Jungkook grasped his hand to shut him up. They both had grown up with Jimin and knew about his past relationships and they both remembered the day they had seen one of Jimin's boyfriends slamming him repeatedly into an overflowing bathtub as he weakly tried to fight back since he was in little space.

A punishment, that's what he had called it. 

Little's are supposed to be punished when they disobey their master so why're you making a big fuss out of this? It's not like I was going to kill him, he's fine.

They allowed the man to go without the police getting involved, only because Jimin had stated he'd never talk to Taehyung and Jungkook if they reported him. So it became a silent rule in their friendship that they would never bring him up again and he was mainly forgotten except for the rare moments when  Jiminie would occasionally slip and stare at everyday objects in horror recollecting memories from his past. 

"Hey hyung what username do you want?"

Jimin seemed to be staring and reading what was left on the screen to create his profile, so he completely zoned out on listening to Jungkook's question. The maknae seemed angry at the lack of attention he was refused and slapped Jimin's chest to get a reaction.

"Ow!" The older yelled as his hands went to protect himself from getting hit again. "You hit my piercing!"

"Not my fault you drunkenly went and got nipple piercings."

"Best drunken mistake I've ever made. It makes one night stands a lot more interesting-"

"We don't need to know about your sex life hyung!" Tae interjected as he glared at his boyfriend and Jimin. "What do you want your username to be?"

"Can you just make it my name or something? I don't really care about it honestly, I expect some old guy will find out how hot I am from my pictures immediately and I'll be set after that."

"I never thought I'd have to help my friend sign up for a sugar daddy website before."

"I bet you never thought you'd have a threesome with your friend and boyfriend before either."

"That was last year!" Jungkook interjected as he blushed at the memory of their new years. "We all were drunk anyways, we don't need to bring it up again."

"I really wish I could have seen both of your guys' faces when I woke up as a little after that happened. I remember how panicked you guys were trying to see if I remembered it or not!"

"I'm totally not switching the topic of the conversation but your profile is finished!" Taehyung said while he turned around to hand Jimin his laptop. "Old guy will be swooning over your profile any second now."

"Old rich guys."

Jimin began to start flicking through the profiles of people he matched with disgust evident on his face as noted how some of them appeared older than his grandfather.  

"I doubt you're going to just find some millionaire on this website hyung. Just go and start applying for jobs again."

"I'm not looking for some old millionaire Jungkook. If I'm going to be giving it to some old guy he better be a billionaire."

Jungkook seemed to laugh at how confident Jimin was, as he seemed to focus on the salary numbers on peoples profiles. He looked at Taehyung to see him frowning at Jimin's behavior until the lights suddenly went out.

"Fuck," Jimin muttered as he glanced at his two friends. "I completely forgot about the electrical bill."