003

"Stupid needy Jungkook." Jimin muttered as he continued dragging himself around the mall glancing for help wanted signs at stores. "He already was able to get laid by Taehyung last night but just had to wake up wanting to go for round two."

Getting a job was the reasonable option Jimin was leaning towards, besides what was the chance he was actually going to find a sugar daddy? Perhaps he'd have time to meet up with some old men from the website later and  see if they actually had as much money as they said but for now he needed to pay his bills.

But for now Jimin needed to focus on getting a job and that meant having to actually go and explore numerous establishments looking for some that needed help. His phone, that's what he had wanted to get when he woke up in his candle lit room. Except his neighbors seemed to be busy from the numerous moans that could  be heard outside their door so he had decided to suck it up and just go look for a job without it.

"Jimin?" The brunette seemed to falter hearing someone say his name but continued walking as he didn't recognize the persons voice.  It wasn't until someone grabbed his arm that he was forced to face an unfamiliar man. "Jimin! It is you!"

The strangers blonde dyed hair was tousled as he dazzlingly smiled his arm seeming to only get a tighter grip on Jimin's wrist. Jimin seemed to notice how dire this situation could turn into so he swiftly yanked his arm only to find that the other grabbed onto it harder causing him to unconsciously whimper. 

"I'm really sorry." Jimin replied as he pretended to flash a grin. "I think you have the wrong person,  I don't recall knowing someone-"

"Nonsense! Are you saying you really don't remember me from the club?" The man whispered as he got unnervingly close to Jimin's ear. He could tell how dire the situation was as he smiled at the man recalling the numerous times he had gone to the club and left with a stranger. There was no doubt that Jimin had probably gotten drunk and ended up leaving this guy once he woke up in his apartment, but that's all he wanted. He went to the club for one night stands and expected nothing more from anyone else there. "We had a lot of fun though and you just left me alone in the morning."

The blondes smirked as he saw Jimin begin to piece everything together and let his hand glide down the others chest until he pulled on his piercing. The boy tried to recoil in response but was just greeted with being tugged closer to the stranger where he could whisper to him again. 

"You can either come home with me or we're doing this the hard way."

"Get the fuck off me you creep!" Jimin yelled causing the stranger to be surprised at the volume of his voice and let go of him wrist, which led him to slam into a nearby phone kiosk. As he rubbed the back of his head the stranger just walked and grabbed his wrist again causing him to panic. "Leave me alone!"

"Woah what's going on here?" 

"I caught this man trying to steal a phone case from you, sir." Jimin glanced in surprise at the blonde realizing that he was implying he had tried to steal a phone case. He was about to interject when suddenly the man grabbed a phone case out of his pocket leaving him confused how that had even got there. "I didn't want him to run and steal an expensive case like this for free."

"I didn't steal that! I wasn't even looking at your phone cases!"

"I'm reporting you to mall security."

The blonde smiled triumphantly at Jimin and continued to grasp harder on to his wrist, his nails starting to dig into his fragile skin. Jimin was beginning to panic and with the accusation of stealing and the pain from his wrist he could feel himself on the verge of tears, and the verge of slipping into little space.

He absolutely couldn't allow that to happen here, that would make everything so much worse.

"Should of taken the easy route, Park." Jimin heard as the stranger whispered in his ear while he glanced around seeing the crowd of people that had accumulated to see what was going on.  "We both would have preferred to have you under me moaning like a slut instead of being in this situation."

"Excuse me but I think you're caught up in a misunderstanding right now." The brunette glanced seeing an oddly familiar man but clenched his eyes once felt the stranger grasp harder making his nails cut deeper in his skin. "You see I just so happened to be recording and it looked like this man wasn't stopping a thief but pestering an innocent man instead."

Immediately after that was said Jimin felt the pressure from his wrist disappear and he slowly took a deep breath. 

"I'm not turning into little space here." He muttered to himself as he grabbed his wrist with his other hand and slowly opened his blurry eyes. "I need to focus."

Something seemed to brush against his shoulder causing him to jump and look to see the man running the kiosk shocked at his reaction.

"I'm so sorry sir!" The man said as he quickly bowed as an apology. "I've had numerous youngsters trying to steal from me recently and I've been losing sales because of it."

"It's fine really." The boy responded keeping his responses short as he felt like he was slipping. "It's not big deal."

"It would have gone into a big ruckus if it wasn't for-" They both turned around expecting to see the guy who had helped clear the misunderstanding but he appeared to have already left. "Well I guess he had places to be. Well still I'd like to apologize-" 

"I'm really sorry I have to go." Jimin said as he sheepishly smiled his head beginning to feel fuzzy from being on the verge of fully slipping. "I have to go get to my job."

The brunette rushed away before the man could utter another apology and he kept his eyes focused on his footsteps out of the mall. A job, that's what he had wanted to get but he really wasn't worried about that at the moment. He could feel tears beginning to fall out of his eyes as he looked at his bleeding wrist again and hurried on his way to his neighbors apartment.