041

Jungkook didn't know what to do.

On one hand he knew that Jimin was being way too dramatic referring Taehyung to being similar to his old caregiver. Taehyung knew how much that guy had hurt Jimin and Jimin used that to make Taehyung feel even worse about himself.

On another hand he knew that Taehyung had messed up and deserved to face the consequences. He didn't need to interfere with Jimins life as much as he usually did as his over protectiveness had caused the older harm.

He was feeling slightly biased in the situation towards Taehyung, since he was his boyfriend, but he was trying to be neutral. After all they both had seen the wounds on Jimins body and they could only imagine what had happened to cause those.

He had planned to call Yoongi and Hoseok to ask them to try to figure out if Jimin was okay but he went against that. What if it led to a misunderstanding and they ended up breaking up with Jimin?

The older would blame Taehyung and, quite possibly, never talk to them again.

They couldn't use little space against him. As easy as that would be to gain his trust it'd make things way worse for when he slipped out of little space. And taking advantage of little space would just make Jimin compare them to his high school boyfriend even more, which was exactly what Jungkook didn't want to happen.

He simply had to sit this one out and pray that Taehyung and Jimin would be able to make up.

Taehyung was even more of a mess than he was earlier. He always became a mess whenever Jimin and him would fight but this time it seemed to be even worse than usual. All he could think of was how Jimin had compared him to his old boyfriend and he felt disgusting.

He broke his trust and things escalated and Jimin was still visibly impacted by those things today and Taehyung had just done a similar thing as him. Sure he hadn't actually called his friend a slut but he himself couldn't deny that he accidentally had implied it.

He was just concerned for his friend and his pestering led to him being pushed away and he couldn't do anything about that now. He didn't want Jimin going through things alone, he didn't want him to have to worry about hiding bruises and cuts anymore.

He had promised Jimin that he'd never have to do that but here he was breaking his friends trust just like his ex boyfriend had.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know baby." Jungkook said as his boyfriend sat beside him clutching onto him. It wasn't often that Taehyung would be the one clinging onto his boyfriend so Jungkook cherished those moments but he felt broken at this one. "He just needs time to himself first."

"I don't want him to close himself off from the world again. You saw the bruise on his face! He doesn't trust us enough to tell us what happened, and I'm the reason why."

"You can't change what's in the past, babe." He said as he kissed Taehyung on the nose. "He has his boyfriends now too, remember? I'm sure he'll talk things through with them and we can go and apologize to him when he's cooled down."

"I just want him to be okay."

"I know, and he will be." Jungkook said his heart breaking seeing how distraught his boyfriend was over this. "We'll be able to get past this we just need to give him some time to breath."

"I sure hope so."

I spent like an entire hour trying to write the next chapter for this and I only made it to like 1000 words until my computer crashed so that's a bit upsetting. But I have more free time now so I can write a different chapter and make it even better than the one I was writing!