099

"The nurse said you'll be able to leave in a week," Yoongi said smiling as he looked at Jimin who still was silent. "Isn't that great?"

"You'll be able to come back to the apartment! We can watch all the movies that you want!"

Jimin simply nodded at his boyfriends' words not wanting to respond. They had been trying to get him to talk for a while and it was obvious they were forcing themselves to act happy. He didn't want them to exert themselves this much just for him, he didn't deserve it.

"She said I needed to go to therapy too, didn't she?" The pink haired boy said as he kept his eyes glued to his hands in his lap. "So I can get my weight up and make sure that I'm mentally okay."

"There's nothing wrong with going to therapy," Hoseok said trying to refrain from frowning at his boyfriend's disappointment with that. "Especially if it's going to help you, we want what's best for you, baby."

The younger seemed to tense up at the nickname that was said and they both noticed it. Yoongi could only glance at Hoseok who already was taking note of it. Things stayed silent after that as neither of them knew what to say next.

Jimin was uncomfortable that they had yet to leave the room but what had he expected? He knew they would cling to him and refuse to leave which is why he had requested Mina to not tell them he was awake until he was ready. Well he wasn't ready to be with them yet but he couldn't continue to cause them to stress about him. 

"How's Sungwoon?" Jimin said looking up for the first time at his boyfriends. "Is he okay?"

"He's doing fine," Yoongi said happy that Jimin had initiated a conversation. "He is struggling with eating a proper amount and he's still underweight but he's making a recovery. He's going to attend the same therapy sessions as you."

"That's good," He muttered in response thinking about the last time he had seen his friend. Mina had already explained that Jin and Namjoon had been the people to find Sungwoon in the house as he passed out and he felt so grateful for them, he needed to remember to thank them the next time he saw them. "Is there anybody here with him?"

"His grandparents were coming and should be here by now, I don't think he had any other visitors."

"Just his grandparents?" Jimin said frowning. "He doesn't have his parents or friends coming to see him?"

"His parents um," Yoongi said as he had been trying to avoid saying what had happened. He didn't want to tell anything negative to Jimin when he was in such a state. "They passed away about 6 months ago."

Jimin stayed silent after hearing that and completely shut himself down from hearing whatever else his boyfriend was saying. Sungwoon had stated he hadn't known how long he was held captive by Bon Hwa but the pink haired boy didn't like the thought of knowing he had stayed there for at least six months. How much in his life must have changed from when he was kidnapped?

He was at fault, Bon Hwa had gotten obsessed with him and kidnapped innocent people because of him. Everything Jimin had to deal with in high school in that relationship was pushed onto other people and they were treated much worse than him.

Bon Hwa had killed people when he decided they weren't similar enough to Jimin.

He was behind bars now but that couldn't change everything he had done all the lives that he had ruined and ended. Jimin couldn't do anything about what had happened and he felt disgusting knowing that others had to be treated like that just because they looked similar to him.

"Hi!" Mina said as she opened the door not noticing the atmosphere. "It's around dinner time so I decided to bring some food, I got some celery just like you requested."

Yoongi and Hoseok couldn't help but tense up hearing the word celery as it made them think of when they had gotten angry at the little for not eating. 

"Can I go talk to Sungwoon?"

"Well not yet you're both stuck to your rooms for now due to poor health, and you literately just got out of a coma," Mina said kindly trying not to make the patient frown more than he already was. "There's a chance you might be well enough to see each other before your hospital stay is over but I'm not sure how high it is. I do know that his grandparents are moving to Seoul so they can live with him and he'll be able to attend therapy here."

Jimin nodded in response looking down at the celery sticks that were on his plate. He knew he needed to eat but he kept thinking the same negative thoughts. Mina walked out of the room leaving him alone with his boyfriends but he didn't want to talk to them, he didn't want forced happy conversations or pitied looks, he wanted Sungwoon.

Sungwoon knew what he had been through and Jimin had been able to save him from getting killed by Bon Hwa. He wanted to see Sungwoon for himself and talk to him, not people who were pitying what he had been through.

"Since Sungwoon is going to live in Seoul now you can hang out with him as much as you want!  Isn't that fun?"

Jimin simply stayed silent ignoring his boyfriends as he kept staring at his plate.

Sungwoon, that's the only person he wanted to talk to right now.

Have you guys watched any of the MBCkpop special stage compilations where it has a group and shows their stages from debut to their most recent comeback? I'm watching the Red Velvet one right now~