037

Jiminie was confused why Jin had started crying but he didn't question him. Namjoon had immediately gone to hug the older and Jiminie decided that Jin had to be the boyfriend he said he had earlier.

"And he was at the gym earlier!" Jin said crying as Namjoon just seemed to keep whispering in his ear to calm the older down. "And he even got hit by that stranger and he has to deal with so much!"

"Jiji?" The younger questioned as he poked the olders shoulder. Namjoon seemed to let go to let Jin grab onto the little still crying. "Why are you so sad, Jiji?"

"Don't worry about it, Jiminie. I'm fine." He said as he took a deep breath sadly smiling at the confused little. "I'm fine now."

"You won't tell anyone, wight?"

"We won't, I know how hard it can be opening up on something like that and I won't force you to go tell others. Have you told anybody else you're secret?"

The little shook his head causing the older to sigh but still attempt to keep up a smile. He went to hug Jiminie as a way of comfort for himself and the little. 

"It's dinner time right now so we'll grab you a snack, okay?" Jin said to the little who seemed to pout in response. "We have lettuce or broccoli or any other vegetable or fruits you want. What do you normally eat, Jiminie?"

"Celery!"

"Well we'll go get you some celery and water."

Namjoon seemed to get the hint and walked to the kitchen realizing the 'we' meant that he was supposed to go and do it. He quickly hurried in the kitchen grabbing stuff not wanting to leave his boyfriend alone for too long. He knew that Jin had had problems with his image in the past and now acted over confident in himself now to try and make up for the fact he hated how he looked for most of his life.

He couldn't fathom how awful it must be for him to see someone going through a tough situation he used to be in.

"Is anybody expecting you to come back home soon, Jiminie?"

"Nuh uh. My fwiends are busy with work and I'm not supposed to hang out with my boyfwiends until Sunday." He said smiling at how kind the other was acting. "Or maybe Satuwday? I dont wemember."

"Well do you remember any of their phone numbers?"

"Mhmmmm no that's too many numbers."

"I suppose you can't remember where your apartment is either."

"I know where it is!" The little said smiling as he surprised the younger. "I can get to and from the mall all by myself!"

"Which mall?"

"There's more than one mall?"

Jiminie didn't understand why the older laughed at this but he began to laugh too as he was happy seeing that he wasn't sad anymore. Namjoon came in bringing the celery which Jiminie quickly made grabby hands for. He bite onto it his face seeming to morph into disgust but he still continued to eat it. 

It really broke Jin's heart seeing that. He could remember forcing himself to not eat and only allowing himself to have low calorie snacks. He didn't know much about little space but the fact that this kid was in that headspace and still thought he wasn't good enough was despairing.

"So is he just staying here for the night?"

"I think that's the best solution." Jin said as he looked at the little who now seemed immersed in the cartoon. "There's not really any way for us to figure out where he lives or anything until he's out of this head space. And he's probably going to freak out when he realizes he told us about his eating habits."

"I'm sure it'll be-"

Before Namjoon could finish his phone began to ring and he looked up shrugging at Jin who just rolled his eyes.

"Hey! What's up?" Namjoon said into the phone before listening to what the other person said. "Sure I'll be there in a second."

"Where are you going?"

"Suga needs help with a song he's working on and he sounded stressed so I didn't want to leave him hanging." Namjoon said as he adjusted his hair and got up. "Do you want to come? We can bring Jiminie too I'm sure he won't mind."

"I'll just stay and watch him here." Jin said smiling as his boyfriend continued to get ready to leave. Usually he would have criticized him for agreeing to leave without asking him but that meant he had Jiminie all to himself now. "You know how Suga gets angry easily when he doesn't get music correct on the first try."

"I'll try to be back as soon as possible, babe." Namjoon said kissing his boyfriend on the lips as he walked to the door yelling back. "Call me if you need anything!"

"Where's Joonie going?"

"He's going to go make music." Jin said laughing at how Jiminie had make a nickname for the older. "His friend and him use secret names for when they make music, they're Suga and RM!"

The little seemed to tilt his head the name Suga being oddly familiar to him. He couldn't really remember any reason why he would know that name so he just shrugged it off.

"Can we cowor?"

"Of course!"

I wanted to make Jin sort of understanding of Jimin's situation?? Like having an eating disorder can't be fixed with just comforting words from friends and forcing someone to get help or to eat sometimes can lead to an even worse outcome. So basically Jin is making sure Jimin eats but like trying  to keep him comfortable with low calorie foods right now before he builds up to trying to get him to eat other things. I'm really sorry if for some people it looks like Jin is promoting eating disorders here but I didn't mean for it to appear like that at all

Also I did my ACT today!! I always struggle with math but other than that I did fine I think. I saw someone wearing a BTS Suga shirt too!! I didn't say hi because I was too nervous but it was really cool seeing another person who likes BTS because no one where I live likes BTS or even just kpop in general