056

"We need to call Jin."

"We do not need Jin!" Yoongi said annoyed as he went back to smiling at Jiminie who was crossing his arms. "Now, sweetie, we just need you to eat something, okay? Just one piece of celery?"

"Don't wanna!"

"This isn't the time to be bratty Jiminie, remember the rules?"

"Don't wanna eat! Wanna be pwetty!"

"I can't stay annoyed at you if you're going to say things like that about yourself." Yoongi muttered as his boyfriend sighed. "How am I not supposed to treat him like glass when I feel so bad hearing what he thinks about himself?"

"I don't know and I personally really don't want Jin to come over since I think he'll view us as bad boyfriends for not being able to help Jiminie. But it's what's best for everyone I think if we do this."

Yoongi sighed as he looked at the little who was still pouting. He really didn't want to rely on others to help his boyfriend but he didn't have much of a choice.

He didn't know anything about eating disorders and to properly help Jiminie so he'd have to accept the fact that calling Jin was the right choice.

"He said he's on his way." Hoseok muttered as he glanced up at the little and Yoongi who both seemed upset for different reasons. "I'm sure he'll be able to handle it."

-----------------

"Eat for Jiji, please?"

"No! Don't wanna!"

"Jiminie I thought you agreed to at least eat some celery each day? It's really good for you." Jin turned his head to see at the three people who seemed to be staring at him. "Is he usually this bratty?"

"I've never seen him act bratty before." Yoongi said as he crossed his arms getting a headache from the tantrum Jiminie was throwing. "Granted I've only known him for a little over a month but he's always acted like an angel in little space."

"It can't be because he's hungry." Jin muttered as he looked back at the little confused. "Maybe since he's stressed he's more lost in little space and can't control himself from throwing a tantrum? If he still hasn't gotten out of little space for a couple days maybe this is his way of relieving even more stress."

"As much as we're grateful for an analysis, hyung." Hoseok said as he smiled at the older trying to control his anger from how annoyed he was getting at the situation. "Can you get him to eat? That's all we're trying to work on right now."

"I don't think he'll listen to me. Does he have any friends you can call?"

"Namjoon!" Yoongi said exclaiming as he looked at his confused friend. "You said you knew a little before so surely you know how to handle this situation!"

"Oh yeah. I didn't really like personally know everything about little space though." Namjoon said as he awkwardly chuckled as he was reminded of the fact he had yet to explain the only little he knew happened to be Jiminie. "I just uh knew the little for a bit? I don't know the whole rules list and everything about it."

Yoongi groaned in response and looked back at Jiminie annoyed. He truly loved the little but he had a short temper and was tired of having to listen to him whine all day about eating a single piece of celery. They had already wasted a couple hours meaning that he should have eaten even more celery than they were trying to get him to eat now.

They already were messing up the weight restoration phase that they were supposed to start.

"That's it, I'm done with this fucking shit." Yoongi said as he glared at the little who seemed to have gone quiet at his remark. "You're getting punished, go to the bedroom and think about your actions."