044

"I think that's everything." Jimin mumbled as he placed the last of his clothes in a box staring at his room. It still had some stuff in it as he planned to still keep his apartment but he was just moving in with Yoongi and mainly going to stay there. "Worst case Yoongi can just buy me more stuff, it'll be of higher quality that way anyways."

Jimin had planned to just completely move in with Yoongi and Hoseok but decided that might not be the brightest idea. Sure he had known them for a month but if he really thought about that a month wasn't really that long of a time to know someone. He wanted to keep his own apartment to feel a sense of security for himself and Yoongi had been more than willing to continue to pay the bills so he could keep it.

In fact he had ended up offering Jimin a bigger apartment for himself that he would pay the bills for but he had declined that offer almost immediately.

He wanted to keep this apartment specifically for memory sake and the fact that it was near his friends.

He sighed knowing that he had to tell them that he was moving and he couldn't figure out how that conversation would go. He hadn't talked to Taehyung since he accused him of acting like his ex boyfriend and he had to admit that really was a low blow of him. He kind of had expected Jungkook or him to blow up his phone trying to get them to talk and apologize but he had been greeted with nothing and was slightly grateful for that.

He needed to tell them that he was moving though. As much as he didn't want to face them he knew he had to inform them about it. So he went to their apartment next door knocking on the door knowing their was a 50% chance that they would be there.

He held his breath as he heard the door unlocking and was greeted with Taehyung. He looked tired and his eyes were swollen but he simply sighed as he looked up until he noticed Jimin was there.

"Hi." Jimin muttered as he avoided making eye contact with his friend. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm moving."

"You're leaving?"

"Not like leaving leaving, I'm just not going to be staying here often anymore." Jimin said as he placed his hands up hearing how shocked Taehyung was. "I'm just going to be living with Yoongi and Hoseok now."

"O-oh." Taehyung mumbled as he looked at the ground trying to keep himself from crying. "That's nice."

"I shouldn't of said you were like him, I'm sorry."

"What?" Taehyung said confused as he met Jimins eyes for the first time and frowned. "You have nothing to be sorry for! I was the one who indirectly called you a slut and was worried you got drunk and was going to accidentally end up cheating and it's my fault! I should of been a better friend and not assumed a worst case scenario."

"No it's fine. I was acting suspicious and it was fully okay for you to reflect my behavior there on my past behavior." Jimin said shuffling the guilt of not just admitting the whole situation to his friend earlier paining him. "There was some guy who ended up trying to attack me since he was annoyed I didn't respond to his rude remarks on my hair color and there was this other person who helped me. I went home with him because I slipped into little space and I just stayed the night there with his boyfriend."

He sighed feeling almost all the guilt fall of his chest, except how he hadn't mentioned that he was at the gym. He had basically told the entire truth to them so he didn't feel as bad. He didn't tell Yoongi or Hoseok about it at all and after Yoongi had gone talking about no secrets Jimin couldn't help but rethink through what he had been keeping from everyone.

But weren't some things better when kept a secret?

"I'm so so sorry, hyung!" Taehyung jumped on the older as he hugged him causing him to smile. "I was so inconsiderate and I ended up hurting more than helping you."