050

Jiminie was in little space staring at the television while his boyfriends both clung to him. He had gotten too stressed with the conversation earlier and was on the verge of a panic attack when Hoseok went and grabbed a pacifier and placing it in his mouth.

They had continued to shower him in compliments saying how he was enough and that doing this to himself wasn't helping anything but they couldn't tell if it was falling on deaf ears or not.

They assumed it was when he refused to drink the milk they had gotten him and he even refused to be given a sippy cup.

"Jiminie you're so so so pretty."

That was when Jiminie finally seemed to show a reaction and moved his head to look at his Daddy.

"Mm pwetty?"

The older struggled to understand what he had said but he couldn't help but smile seeing that the younger seemed to have a reaction towards his words finally. He was tempted to take the pacifier away so he could properly understand the little but he knew that wouldn't end well.

"You're the prettiest in the entire world!"

"Nuh uh." He muttered as he plopped out his pacifier having it falling into his lap. "There's lotsa pwettier people out there wike Hobi and Daddy."

"You're really pretty too! We love every part of you Jiminie you don't need to hurt your health to try to change yourself."

"Wanna be pwettier." He slowly lifted his shift as if trying to think to himself and let his finger poke against his protruding ribcage. The other two simply just bit their lip trying to avoid crying. They had carried him before noticing how light he was and even had seen his protruding rib cage before but seeing Jiminie talking about it was devastating. "They're not pwetty enough yet."

"Sweetie being able to see your rib cage isn't good, you need to eat more."

Jimin seemed shocked as he looked up to what Hoseok had said and frowned in response.

"Not pwetty? But I thought bones helped make you wook weally pwetty."

"No no no sweetie, bones don't make you pretty. You're pretty the way you are, your weight doesn't impact that. And Daddy doesn't like being able to see your bones, it makes me feel bad." If it had been any other situation Hoseok would have started laughing at Yoongi referring to himself as Daddy in third person but it was serious right now. They both wanted to get a point across to their baby that he shouldn't feel bad in his own skin. "Seeing your bones means that I'm not caring for you and you're not eating and keeping up your health. It just makes me feel like a bad boyfriend."

"You're not bad boyfwiend!" Jiminie said gasping as he dropped his shirt and moved to hug onto Yoongi. "I just wanna be pwetty, you weren't supposed to figure out about it."

"Jiminie we shouldn't need to have secrets. We all love each other and if we're dealing with stuff we can talk it out. Lying about why you can't eat cookies or stuff isn't good, as your caregivers we want what's best for you and that means you have to tell the truth."

Jiminie seemed to move his head down guilty for how he had lied in the past about eating. Sure he had felt bad for lying but it was the better thing, right? He frowned as he looked at the two of his caregivers.

"There's no wules that say I can't lie. I was just being smawt."

"Rules?" Hoseok said as he stared at the little in confusion before looking shocked at Yoongi. "We never made rules for when he was in little space."

"You're supposed to do that?"

"Yes! It's important to make sure that they are able to act nicely!" Hoseok said seeming to freak out now that he realized their mistake. "We never made rules or punishments or awards either! I completely forgot about that!"

"Taetae and Kookie have rules for me but they never asked about me eating."

Yoongi groaned and wanted to smack himself but he couldn't dare do that in front of Jiminie. He didn't want the younger to see how terrible he was feeling and that he didn't know what to do in this situation. It's not like rules would have saved this situation from happening in the first place but they would have been able to figure it out sooner and establish what they should do.

"Sweetie, do you want to make some rules? That'd make Daddy really happy. We don't want you feeling unsafe without them."

Jiminie stuck out his bottom lip thinking. He knew he was a good boy so he shouldn't have to worry about rules but he couldn't help thinking of the past rules his caregiver gave him in highschool. He took a deep breath thinking how Taetae and Kookie's rules weren't like his at all so surely Daddy and Hobi wouldn't make mean rules like that. Besides they had asked him to help so he could talk about what he did and didn't like.

"Yeah! Wanna make some wules!"

I got my ACT scores back today!! I didn't do as great as my parents wanted but my overall score was a 25 and I'm fine with that~ I'll have to take it again though since they want me to score better but I expected them to be disappointed with what I got anyways. Also I went into town and happened to see one of my old friends today! They weren't exactly happy to see me at all and said a couple foul things but they seemed happy so that's fine~