006

He was late.

It wasn't like Jimin was super crunched on time but after he saw the outfit that Taehyung and Jungkook had picked out for him he was immediately appalled. It looked fine, and it even was Gucci, but he had refused to wear it.

Jimin had always felt uncomfortable with his body, especially after his last relationship. He tried not to think about that guy anymore as that had been years ago but simple things would remind him of him. 

Like eating, that had been rough for him for a while. He had never told Taehyung and Jimin everything that had happened in his relationship but he was sure that he slipped up about a lot of stuff when he was in little space. He had grown adjusted to eating three meals again in little space but the thought of keeping up his meals otherwise was sickening.

He was a healthy weight, that's what he kept reminding himself. But even when he had fallen underweight in the past he still had been called worthless and fat so what was he now? He didn't have abs like Jungkook and he never had great visuals like Taehyung.

So Jimin had found a different outfit in Taehyungs closet and just rushed to the cafe wearing that. He wore a red and black striped shirt with black skinny jeans. Although the horizontal stripes made him cringe with thoughts that it made him appear fatter than he already was he had chose that shirt since it was slightly oversized and managed to cover part of his thighs.

It was a pity really. The thighs that people had always been jealous of were now his biggest insecurity thanks to some jerk who took advantage of him. 

Insecuritys aside Jimin entered the cafe searching around for a somewhat familiar face. He couldn't entirely remember what the person looked like, heck he didn't even know their name. He was hot, that's all he could remember at this point in time. 

"Jimin?"

He looked around seeing some guy frown at him and his face immediately seem to click in Jimin's head.

"You!" Jimin said as he went to sit across from him in the booth. "You're that one guy!"

"That's the first thing you say?" The guy scoffed as he stretched out his arms glaring at the younger. "First you accuse me of not being rich, then you arrive late to a meeting you planned, and you're not even saying thank you for yesterday? You would have been stuck in the mall security office for hours until those idiots decided to check the tapes to see if you were innocent or not."

"I'm sorry-" Jimin replied stopping as he started at the guy frowning upon his own realization. "I don't even know your name."

"Are you serious?" The guy said his face turning into a gummy smile as he started chuckling. "Did you not look at my profile at all?"

"I did." Jimin replied huffing as he crossed his arms embarrassed at how he wasn't prepared at all. He had glanced at his profile before but he had just remembered seeing his age and automatically laughing at how he was trying to pass as a sugar daddy. "I just didn't pay attention to what your name was."

"Min Yoongi."

Jimin nodded as he stared at the older admiring his features. He did look even hotter in person and the thought that he had helped him yesterday showed he did have a good personality. Except he had used a video as evidence to help prove that Jimin was innocent, why had he been taking  a video?

"Are you a stalker?" Jimin said not even worrying over Yoongi's confused reaction. "You were taking a video of me in the mall."

"It helped your situation, didn't it?"

"Why didn't you just come and tell that guy to get away from me?"

"I didn't want to interfere with your relationship problems." Yoongi responded grinning as he saw how flustered Jimin seemed to be over this issue. "I helped because he was trying to accuse you of something you didn't do, I didn't want to mess with your relationship. I figured you were possibly in the wrong anyways, with your blunt personality I'm sure you get on peoples nerves easily."

"That guy wasn't even my boyfriend."

"Not your boyfriend?" Yoongi replied raising an eyebrow at the younger. "I like to think I'm fairly good at reading lips and with what he said to you that seems a bit scandalous."

"I have nothing to do with him, he was just a one night thing." Jimin said sighing as he raised his hand to comb through his hair. His loose shirt sleeve seem to fall causing Yoongi's eyes to widen at the sight of his bandaged wrist. 

"That's the wrist that he grabbed, isn't it? Are you okay?"

Saying Jimin was shocked was an understatement. He had thought Yoongi seemed like a nice person when he first met them today but after his statement on why he had helped he felt offended. But now here he was having Yoongi lean over the table delicately grabbing his hand to look at his wrist. He couldn't stop the blush that seemed to cover his cheeks and once Yoongi had looked up he smirked seeing the reaction he had on the younger.

"I-I'm fine, really-"

"Hello! Are you guys ready to order?"

Their attention was directed to the waitress at their table who seemed to be sporting a fake smile as she waited to continue her job. 

"I'm actually going to be on my way right now." Yoongi responded getting up and handing a ten to the waitress before gesturing to Jimin. "He'll take a chocolate cake to go though."

The waitress nodded as she walked away leaving Jimin to sit in shock as Yoongi got up and stretched. 

"Sorry doll, I've got to go." Yoongi said as he pulled and envelope out of his pocket smiling as he handed it to the younger. "I expect to see you again though."

Jimin simply nodded as he walked out and the waitress brought back a bag which he could only assume had a chocolate cake inside. He slowly brought his hands to open the envelope and beginning sorting around the hundred dollar bills inside it.

"Oh my god he actually is a sugar daddy."

Hi! This isn't edited, sorry. I'm trying to get back to daily updates since my dance camp is over now though! I'll possibly update twice today since I haven't updated in a couple days