020

It had been a couple days since Jimin had hung out with his neighbors or even his boyfriends for that matter. He wasn't really meaning to avoid them he had just been tired recently and wanting time for himself.

His bills had been paid that month, courtesy to Yoongi, so he hadn't needed to leach off of his neighbors and spend his time at their apartment. Which meant he didn't need to force himself to eat while he was around them so he was able to freely skip meals at his own apartment.

His boyfriends didn't know what to think of Jimin not coming over a few days after they figured out he was a little. Granted it wasn't abnormal since they had just started dating, maybe he was just the type to want to take things slow? They had no clue so they just stuck to texting and the occasional face time.

And Jimin either spent his time frowning at himself in the mirror or trying to distract his hunger with the television. He felt terrible that he hadn't really exercised since the jog he did from Yoongi's apartment to his own but he didn't have the energy to in the first place. He knew at some point he'd have to hang out with his boyfriends again or go talk to his neighbors but he just wanted to have a few days by himself.

He didn't feel the need to regress, he was too emotionally and physically exhausted for that. Which was a bit weird since he literately had done nothing but sleep and skip meals for the last couple of days.

"I should sign up for the gym." Jimin mumbled as he wiggled himself on the couch to be in a sitting position his blanket burrito falling apart as he did so. "Yoongi probably would lend me some money and I can get a trainer there."

Jimin had a hard relationship with personal trainers, he never knew when they were lying or not. When his past boyfriend had suggested him to get one the trainer would motivate him constantly and help him reach his goals but began to tell Jimin to slow down when he'd notice how much he was working and weight he was losing. The whole point of a personal trainer was for them to motivate and help encouraging working out but as soon as Jimin was getting remotely close to his goal he ended up getting banned from the gym until he was back at a healthy weight.

Suddenly Suran's voice was heard throughout his apartment and Jimin could only smile knowing that it was Yoongi calling him. His boyfriend who had helped create the song he loved, his boyfriend who was rich as hell, his boyfriend who got him to date another equally as gorgeous man-

God how did he end up in a relationship with such perfect people?

"Hello? This is Jimin speaking."

"Well I hope it'd be you speaking considering I called you."

"Funny." Jimin said as he rolled his eyes as he already had gotten used to Yoongi's sarcasm. He could understand why people would think Yoongi was rude on first glance but he really was a sofety underneath all of the jokes and sarcasm. "And why exactly did you call me?"

"I was wondering if you were free later tonight? Our first date didn't exactly go as planned and I was wondering if you'd like to perhaps go on another perhaps better date? Hoseok will be there too of course."

"I'd love to Yoongi. Around what time will you be coming to pick me up?"

"Perhaps 6? And don't worry about choosing an outfit, I'll have Hoseok bring you one as usual. Not saying that your clothing is horrible or anything it's just the place we're going is a bit more refined-"

"Yoongi it's fine I don't take any offense to it." The younger said laughing as he suddenly began to become bashful. "I find it quite kind to be honest, it's really nice that you're willing to buy such expensive outfits for someone like me."

"Baby don't say such things to underappreciate yourself. You deserve the world."

The younger hummed in the phone not being able to formulate a response as he was too busy trying to calm down and not squeal at such a nice reply.

"Well I've got to get back to work, sweetie." Yoongi said glancing at the numerous emails that just seemed to keep piling up. "I'll see you later bye!"

Jimin quickly ended the call and sighed as he looked around his apartment. He needed to take a shower before going on this date but the thought of even doing that was exhausting. He sighed pushing himself up as he clung onto the couch for support clenching his eyes as he felt as if his body was made of lead.

"Beauty is pain," he mumbled as he straightened himself up beginning to make his way to his bathroom. "And pain is only temporary."

I'm going to Warped tour in twelve days!!! For those who don't know what that is it's a traveling rock tour in the US and this is the last year for it.