024

"I think I want to get into dance again."

"You do dance?" Hoseok said and Jimin looked at his face on his phone to see him smiling. "Me too! You should totally get into dance again! We can go to the same studio even!"

"Really? That'd be nice actually."

"Hoseok did you wash the sheets from last night?"

"I'm on a call!" The said boy yelled back his face a blushing mess. Jimin really didn't mind them talking about sex as they must have done it countless times since they had been dating for over two years before he even knew them. It was just slightly awkward knowing that the two people you were in a relationship had been getting it on while you had been in your own apartment just looking up nearby gyms for membership prices. "And it's with Jimin!"

It had been a couple days since Jimin had hung out with his boyfriends and his neighbors had been stuck doing overtime at work since they had a project due this week. He had made sure to at least eat some fruits to make sure he wasn't completely exhausted but he was getting more serious about looking into gym stuff. He'd be able to burn weight and perhaps gain some muscle.

Maybe he could end up confident enough to like his body? Of course having sex with one night stands was never a problem for Jimin except they were just one time things who only wanted you for their own satisfaction. Jimin could only imagine that doing it with his boyfriends would be a bit more intimate and he felt uncomfortable with the thought of showing them his body.

"Jimin! Hey do you want to go shopping with Hoseok and I?"

"We're going shopping?"

"Yes, we are Hobi. We can come pick you up if you want! We'll go get you some outfits and maybe even grab Jiminie some stuff too would you like that, baby?"

"Buy me stuff?" The boy responded feeling his head go fuzzy as the mention of being pampered brought him close to slipping  into little space. "Weally?"

"We'll get you anything you want, baby!"

"We?" Yoongi said rolling his eyes at what Hoseok said. "Last time I checked the only cash you had was from my savings account so I think it'll be me spending my money either way."

"So do you want to go shopping with us, Jiminie?"

Being called by his name seemed to case Jimin to shake his head avoiding him from completely slipping. He had no problems with slipping into little space around his boyfriends but he really didn't want to go out in public in little space.

"Yeah, sure." The boy said not noticing how his boyfriends seemed to frown with how he forced himself to not slip into little space. "The mall is near my apartment actually so I can just walk there, I'll see you guys in like fifteen minutes?"

The other two nodded in response and ended the call and Jimin was glad he already had his outfit on for the day.

He was actually going to get new clothes for the first time in months and he didn't even have to pay for them. As happy as he was with the fact that he had a sugar daddy he felt even happier knowing that his two boyfriends genuinely cared about him.

He grabbed a couple grapes and started making his way out of his apartment locking the door.

As he had started walking he realized that he'd make it to the mall quite early. Should he have brought his own wallet too just in case? Nah,  Yoongi had promised to pay for everything. What did everything entail though? What was he allowed to ask to get?

Minutes passed by and Jimin found himself arriving at the mall wondering where he was supposed to meet his boyfriends. They hadn't established a set place and Jimin certainly didn't plan to wait for them in the food court. So he just waited outside the main mall entrance  growing embarrassed  by how suspicious he looked to strangers. 

"Jimin!" Hoseok yelled as he hugged the younger boy immediately recoiling as he realized they were in public. "Ah! I forgot, are you comfortable with like being touchy in public? I'm not into like extreme PDA but if you don't want to get too close to Yoongi or I it's fine-"

"Hobi we're in a relationship I don't want to walk around pretending you guys are just my friends."

The answer seemed to make Hoseok breath a sigh of relief as he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. Yoongi seemed to catch up to where we were smiling as he saw the two of us together.

"You guys ready to go shopping?"

One of my prewritten chapters just is gone now and I probably accidentally deleted it or something but it's kinda really upsetting I'm going to have to rewrite it all again