030

Immediately when Jimin woke up he frowned realizing that he felt perfectly fine and his stomach wasn't in pain from hunger. He couldn't remember much from yesterday just the girl who made fun of him in a skirt, him eating a cookie, and then Taehyung telling him he shouldn't worry about what age he was as a little.

He assumed he must of went even littler when hearing that as his memory was worse than usual after that.

He probably had ended up eating as a little which was sickening to him but he felt somewhat grateful that he had held out from eating cookies. Whenever he slipped deeper into little space than usual he always didn't eat a lot as he'd easily get a stomach ache.

He looked seeing Yoongi and Hoseok were both right besides him still sleeping and he tried to stifle a laugh. He knew he wouldn't wake up Yoongi no matter what but Hoseok wasn't really a heavy sleeper.

Yoongi, he blushed as he recalled yesterday that he had started referring to the older as Daddy.

"Are you awake, Jiminie?"

Hoseok seemed to have opened his eyes and was glancing at the younger. This was the second time all three of them had slept together and he didn't want a repeat of last time with Jimin having a panic attack right when he woke up.

"Yeah." Jimin muttered as he glanced at the clock seeing it was already ten. "Are you and Yoongi doing anything today?"

"Yoongi has the day off so he'll probably be doing nothing all day but I have to go to dance practice in a couple of hours." Hoseok said as he stretched his arms suddenly a smile engulfing his face as he looked at his youngest boyfriend. "And you can come with me! You said you wanted to get back into dancing, right?"

"Yeah but won't that be a bother?"

"Not at all! They're always looking for more to people to come and join classes there." He said as he got up heading to his closet in the room. Yoongi and Hoseok had shared a closet at first in their relationship but slowly as Hoseok began to take advantage of being a sugar baby he needed an entirely new closet for his own clothes. He also had a walk in closet in his actual room in the apartment here but he rarely went there since his room was only occupied by himself when he was angry at Yoongi. "And if for some reason they do think you're a bother I'll sort them out, I help them out with dance classes for free a lot anyways."

"That'd be nice." Jimin said while smiling the idea of dancing momentarily making him forget about his guilt for eating last night. "Thanks Hobi."

"I appreciate that you don't bother to add hyung since we're dating," Hoseok began to say while smirking causing Jimin to grow suspicious with where he was taking this conversation. "But why don't you add Daddy to my name too?"

"You really had to bring that up? Gosh that's embarrassing." Jimin said as he ducked in the covers trying to hide how much he was blushing while Hoseok laughed. The younger knew that Hoseok had only meant the question in a joking way but he didn't want him to secretly feel hurt that him in little space didn't refer to him as he did to Yoongi. "I guess when I'm in little space I find that Yoongi is more of a main caregiver for me? He always seems to be somewhat sensible and cooks and makes sure that I'm safe like he did when he first met me and I happened to be in little space."

"He first met you in little space?"  Hoseok questioned as he quickly pulled his shirt over his head smiling as he saw the younger bashfully look away. "Didn't you guys first meet at the mall when you were dealing with your ex or something?"

"I wouldn't say I ever dated that guy he just didn't understand the definition of a one night stand. I was just really stressed with how he was making a scene and I ended up accidentally slipping. I went to go see Taehyung and Jungkook right after so it was fine!"

"Just remember that Yoongi and I are there for you now too, okay?" Hoseok said as he walked over by the younger sitting besides him. He quickly kissed his forehead causing the other to blush even more and he smiled seeing the reaction he had on him. "If you prefer to go to Taehyung or Jungkook we don't mind but we're here to help you as well if you need it." Hoseok thought back to the events of yesterday smiling as he got up and walked to the door. "Or if you want to give big boy kissys we're always here for that. Yoongi was quite surprised how you didn't bother acting shy when initiating that."

Jimin froze racking his brain to try to remember if that had actually happened. He only could seem to recall Taehyung and Jungkook leaving and him talking about actually kissing, had he actually done that to Yoongi? His face seemed to heat up even more as he glanced at the sleeping person besides him and he hurried out of bed hoping he could avoid having to talk to him about his actions in little space.

"Hosek!" Jimin said as he ran out of the room rushing to the living room as he heard Hoseok laughing at how he panicked he was. "You need to explain what happened when I was in little space yesterday!"

We've hit 400 votes and 2k reads!! Thank you to everyone who has voted, commented, or even just decided to read this book! I might not be able to update since I'll be at Warped tour tomorrow but I'll try my best~