034

Jimin munched down on his celery glaring at the food.

He was starving and needed to eat to be able to focus on reality so he went to the store and stocked up on food that was low in calories.

Such as the celery stock he had been eating for a while, which was very low in calories thanks to the vegetable being mostly made of water. It was bland and boring and Jimin couldn't help but sigh as he placed it down on the table. He wasn't hungry he just had huge cravings to eat something that was actually tasty.

"I need to stop laying around." He mumbled to himself as he got up off the couch and stretched. He did feel tired but the fact that he still looked similiar to how he did before was encouraging him to get up. "I should probably go out."

He made his way to the bathroom and looked at the mirror sighing. He liked his pink hair and thought it looked really pretty but should he have just dyed it black? He was a brunette before and he couldn't seem to decide what would have been better. Black was supposed to be a slimming color so maybe he made the wrong choice with pink.

"It looks pretty." He said trying to assure himself to not feel insecure about his hair color. He had changed it to make him more confident in his appearance but he hadn't thought how much attention it would garner. "Maybe people will focus on my hair color instead of my chubby face."

He sighed as he adjusted his hair before forcing himself to smile. He had only messaged his boyfriends since the day he had gone to Hoseoks dance class and they had no idea he had dyed his hair yet. He hoped they would like it they had planned to have a movie night at Yoongi's apartment on Saturday anyways.

But today was the day he finally was going to make a change and go to the gym.

-----------------

"So the initiation cost to join the gym is 200 and then monthly membership costs 50 but if you sign up for our deal you can get a membership for a year for only 750!"

"Sure I'll take the yearly thing." Jimin said handing the lady his card not caring about the price. Yoongi had started giving him 5,000 a week so he didn't really focus on the price of things anymore. It wasn't like he went insane with spending money but he will admit that he had slipped a couple hundreds into Jungkook and Taehyungs saving account. "Would I be able to hire a personal trainer too?"

"Sure! There's a list of people you can hire on our website!"

"Thank you." 

Jimin  walked into the changing area deciding to just rent a locker today to place his bag in. He already was wearing sweats so he wasn't in the need to change but he had brought his backpack anyways. He'd probably need to think of buying a locker for himself but it still was pretty messed up they didn't include one in their membership.

"I have no idea how to use half these things." He mumbled as he walked past the equipment trying to avoid others looking at him. He made his way to a treadmill deciding to start on that. "Cardio is the best option to losing weight I guess."

He sighed as he placed his water bottle on the holder and decided to start the machine.

Sorry this is sort of a filler chapter but Namjoon and Jin are going to be introduced in the book soon! Also thank you to everyone who has read, voted, and commented on this book! It's currently #1 in yoonminseok !! Also we've made it to 4k reads and almost 500 votes~