080

"Jimin you need to wake up, now." Slowly Jimin opened his eyes as he looked up seeing a panicked Sungwoon had been shaking him. He followed his line of sight to see Bon Hwa waiting at the door obviously annoyed. "He wants you to go with him."

Slowly the pink haired boy pushed himself up wincing as he limped his way towards Bon Hwa and his wrist was grabbed as he was pulled up the stairs. Jimin could feel himself already starting to cry thinking what the psychopath had planned for him but instead he was brought to the living room once again and thrown on the couch.

"We're watching a Disney movie, okay love? I'm really stressed from all the work calls I've been getting recently." He said as he went to the DVD player and put something in it. "It'll be a date night like old times and everything will be perfect again."

Jimin gulped as he thought through what the older had said. When their relationship starting to turn toxic Bon Hwa refused to have dates outside of his house as he thought Jimin was trying to get other peoples attention and cheat on him. The pink haired boy had agreed to Bon Hwa's request to only have dates at his house from then on, although thinking back on it Bon Hwa hadn't really given him a choice to agree or not.

A date night consisted of watching a Disney movie where Jimin would usually fall asleep halfway through, since he would be in little space, and when he'd wake up Bon Hwa would have made dinner for himself and the younger could watch him eat.

After that he'd always be led to the bedroom where Bon Hwa claimed they'd make love. Jimin felt sick thinking about being forced again but he knew if he played along with the psychopath's plan at least he'd prep him this time.

It felt as if he had been stuck here for days but Jimin couldn't tell if that statement was true or not. He had been periodically sleeping in the basement for a couple hours at a time and his concept of time was gone. Even in the living room he couldn't tell if it was day or not, there were no clocks and the windows had heavy curtains covering them.

Jimin knew if he moved to look outside a window he'd be punished so he just stayed on the couch.

"Hey are you listening?" Bon Hwa said snapping his fingers in front of Jiminie's face. "You better be, I don't want to have to punish you so soon together. That just makes so much work for me."

"Sowwy master, was feewing sweepy." Jimin said as he pretended to talk as if he was in little space praying that it sounded convincing. "What did you say?"

"I was just asking if you wanted to change your bandages on your back so they can stay clean but I guess you don't. Only good boys who listen get to have benefits like that."

Jimin froze as he looked at the ground the word good boy seeming to stick in his head. He desperately wanted to be a good boy and he could feel those words making him slip into little space but he took a deep breath and bite his lip instead.

His little self didn't deserve to put up with this and to think that he deserved every blow the elder gave to him. Jimin so desperately wanted to stay hopeful and he knew his little self was the exact opposite of that right now.

Funny, right? His childlike mindset was being realistic while he was trying to force himself to be optimistic.

"S-sowwy master."

"It's fine I know you'll be more obedient in the bedroom." He said as he brought his hands up to Jimin's connecting their lips. The younger so desperately tried to keep his tears from falling down as he knew that he'd get in trouble if he did cry. "I can just imagine you already tied up presenting your dirty disgusting self to-"

Before Bon Hwa could finish a knock was heard throughout the house causing him to pull away from the younger and frown. Jimin watched as the man walked to the door twisted the lock and opened it.

A lock, all Jimin had to do was twist the lock and he'd be outside.

"Of course! Thank you so much!" Bon Hwa said turning with a box in his hands a fake smile plastered on his face. Jimin remembered how when he first met the man he thought it was cool how he was so positive and nice to everyone but now he realized how cruel he was under the surface. The only other people he knew that knew about Bon Hwa's true nature were Taehyung and Jungkook. Did they wonder where he was at at all? Jimin was grateful he had somewhat forgiven Taehyung before all this happened he didn't want his possible last moment with his friends to be them fighting. Although that was how he left his boyfriends and Jin and Namjoon. "People always deliver things at the wrong times."

Bon Hwa placed the box down and grabbed his phone quickly typing before frowning at something. He looked back at Jimin and the movie and sighed as he walked over.

"Change of plans Jiminie. I can't watch a movie for date night right now. I have to leave for work and then get rid of some pesky things first but we should have enough time to be in the bedroom tomorrow."

"O-okay master."

Bon Hwa grabbed onto Jimin's wrist pulling him to the basement making the younger walk way faster than he could with his limp. He wasn't necessarily angry but he seemed to have forgotten the pain he had inflicted on the younger and was just in a rush.

"I'll be back tomorrow, okay Jiminie? Love you."

"L-love you too, master."