052

Jimin didn't know whether he was supposed to cry or not. It was 1am now and he was laying in bed with his two boyfriends who were asleep and it was the first time he hadn't been in little space since they figured out his eating habits.

He didn't want to wake them up since he knew they'd question him over it and he truly didn't know what to say. That's why he had slipped into little space earlier, the stress of the situation really took his toll on him.

He could remember how they had created rules and how he only seemed to eat celery throughout the entire day, which he was grateful for. The only thing was they had been waiting for him to slip out of little space and now that he was he didn't know what to say.

He pushed himself up noticing how Hoseok seemed to stir and decided to just roll his eyes as he got out of bed.

"Jiminie? Where are you going, sweetie?"

"I'm going to use the restroom."

"Jimin?" Hoseok said getting up alert that the younger was no longer in little space. "Are you okay?"

The younger grimaced noticing how he still seemed to act like he was talking to a child. His voice was dripping in pity and he was treating him like glass just because he knew that he had been skipping meals. They didn't think his bones were pretty, instead they saw him as some poor boy with self confidence issues.

"I'm fine, Hoseok. Just go back to sleep."

"Okay." The older replied frowning as he could detect the venom in Jimin's voice. "Just wake me up if you need anything, okay?"

Jimin didn't respond as he could feel his eyes growing hazy and realized that he was on the verge of tears. He wanted to go to his room and sleep there alone but he knew that would make Hoseok suspicious.

He didn't want his boyfriend to come check up on him thinking that he was doing something pitiful.

He walked through the hallway and opened the door to his room rolling his eyes as he saw his little stuff everywhere. He hated things being out of order and the thought that his boyfriends hadn't cleaned up the mess he made as a little just to keep a better eye on him made him feel like some mental case.

What did they expect him to do really? All he was doing was not eating, he was just trying to become pretty. He did love attention in little space but not the 24/7 type given to him out of pity.

That made him feel sick.

Jin really was the only person he could confide in but would he be awake at 1am? Jimin simply sighed and grabbed his phone realizing he had numerous missed messages.

Taetae: hey were you at ur house earlier?

Taetae: like ur door was open for some reason

Taetae: nothing is like wrong ur apartment is fine i was just wondering why it was open

Taetae: BUT like you didn't tell me you still had ur paci from highschool??? I thought you lost that

Unknown number: You're never here when I stop by :(

Jimin felt confused for a few seconds at Taehyung's texts that were sent hours before. He knew he had locked the door after Yoongi and Hoseok had helped him move the last of his stuff out, Hoseok had even jokingly pretended to break into his apartment to prove he should lock it.

And his pacifier from high school wasn't in his possession and shouldn't be at his house. Every single little thing he owned was with him in this room. The last time he had seen that pacifier was at his old boyfriends place.

Suddenly Jimin seemed to freeze the unknown number finally seeming as if the message really was meant for him. His old pacifier was left with his old boyfriend and that suddenly appeared at his apartment today. The unknown number had just happened to message how he was never there when he stopped by meaning that he had stopped there, he knew where Jimin lived.

Jimin's phone screen turned off showing that his phone had died but he didn't care about that. He was beginning to hyperventilate panicking about the circumstances and was desperately trying to think of a reason he wasn't correct. It wouldn't make sense for him to come chasing after Jimin after all this time, he had promised to stay away from him if the younger didn't call the cops on him.

But all the evidence was pointing towards it being him.

"S-Seokie!" The little yelled as he brought his knees up so he could rock himself on the floor. His hands were tugging on his hair as if to distract himself from his thoughts that were making him go insane. "H-h-Hewp!"

Hoseok seemed to run in his face in shock seeing how scared Jimin was and he immediately grabbed onto the younger. He kept squirming around as he just held onto him and kept whispering calming things to the younger.

"Jiminie, we're here to protect you." He said kissing the younger forehead as he wiped away his tears. "No matter what happens we'll always be here to help."

I'm currently in town and on a walk! I don't get to go into town a lot since I live a bit far from it on a ranch. But right now I'm at a park in a kind of sketchy part of town here but there's been lots of really nice people who've talked to me so far! Granted some of them seemed to try to follow me after I said goodbye and that was a bit scary but it's fine~ I'm pretty confident nobody is following me right now so I can go back to enjoying my walk!