009

Jimin woke up the next day in his bed finding Taehyung and Jungkook glued beside him. He sighed realizing he must woken up in little space yesterday and he couldn't remember much except fuzzy bits and pieces.

He definitely could remember the chocolate cake the simple thought of it was sickening to him. How many calories were even in a cake like that? He had no idea except there was no way he could undo what his little self had done. 

He managed to squeeze himself out of bed without waking up his friends and walked into the living room smiling finding everything was cleaned up. He automatically would have been in a bad mood if he had to spend his day cleaning up but thankfully his friends had fixed the mess he had made when he was in  little space.

Jimin made his way to grab his phone off of his charge and opened it to find he had received a text from Yoongi.

Min Yoongi: Do you want to meet up today?

The boy had messaged him the other day when he was at Jungkook and Taehyung's house so they now were able to just text instead of communicate on that sugar daddy app. Jimin hadn't gone on it recently after  he had started looking through his messages and found some old men had sent him pictures of things he hadn't asked for and he couldn't help but feel disgusted.

But Yoongi was nice, so what was the harm in staying in contact with him?

Park Jimin: Where at tho

Min Yoongi: My apartment? If you feel uncomfortable not meeting me in a public space we can go somewhere else 

Jimin sat down on his couch thinking through what the text could entail. He barely knew anything about this guy, would going to his apartment really be a good idea? There were so many things that could go wrong but Yoongi did genuinely seem like a nice guy.

Park Jimin: No it's fine just send me your address

Min Yoongi: Actually babe I need your address. I'll come pick you up in five

Jimin hummed and sent his address dropping his phone on the couch to walk up and walk his friends. He walked in his room to find that they had adjusted themselves to hug  eachother in their sleep and he cooed at the sight before running and jumping on top of them.

"Ow!" Jungkook yelled opening his eyes to glare at Jimin. "Jiminie go take a time out!"

"I'm not in little space anymore you fuckers."

"Then you should of woke us up normally!" Taehyung responded as he pushed Jimin off the bed. "What's up with you?"

"I'm going over to Yoongis house." Jimin could immediately tell how tense Jungkook and Taehyung became after he said that so he quickly went to continue speaking. "He's picking me up I just told him I'd be at this apartment complex, he doesn't know which number is my apartment. I'm keeping my phones  location on and if I don't message you guys every hour informing you how things are going you can come get me or contact the police."

"You really thought through every worst case scenario, didn't you?"

"I don't think anything bad will happen." Jimin said as he got up and walked to grab a random shirt from his closet. "I just wanted to be prepared, although I won't be able to take a shower before going over there."

"If you're just worrying about a shower for innocent reasons then we took a bath with you last night so you don't smell that bad."

"I wasn't thinking prepping myself for sex oh my god Kook." Jimin groaned in response as he threw a shirt at his giggling friend. He quickly grabbed a new shirt and pants and made his way to the bathroom to change into a different outfit. "I expect you guys out of my house in three minutes!"

The other two guys seemed to rush up hurrying and grabbing their stuff so that they wouldn't annoy Jimin by staying longer then he had allowed them to. They did kind of break into his apartment yesterday but Jimin had decided to allow it as they definitely helped more than they caused harm.

So when Jimin had exited the bathroom he found his apartment empty and he grabbed his phone and headed to the lobby to wait for his ride.

Hi this is rushed and unedited