004

Jiminie stood in front of his friends door and could hear that they were taking apart in playtime. They both tried to avoid doing things like that whenever he was around but he would always giggle when he was in his own apartment and he could hear them carelessly. Jiminie didn't really care that they did that since they really loved each other and he knew not to ask either of them for him to play too, even though he recalled faint memories of it happening before.

Slowly he brought his fist up to the door knocking on it as he looked back at his wrist. It didn't really hurt anymore but it looked icky with dried blood and his hand still felt fuzzy from the lack of blood it had received earlier. 

That man was really mean and Jiminie couldn't help but pout thinking of it. He hadn't done anything mean to him or broke any rules so why would he do something like that? That was something only a real meanie would do. 

"J-Jungkook!"A voice inside the apartment yelled causing Jiminie to tilt his head wondering why it was taking his friends so long to answer the door. Sure they were taking apart in playtime but Taetae had promised he could come over whenever,  did Taetae not mean his promise? "We have to go answer the door!"

"Fine!" The other huffed as stomping was heard coming closer to the door and Jiminie began to regret coming to his friends. He shouldn't of interrupted when they were playing, they didn't want to see him. Tears began to well up in his eyes as he bit his lip to stop a sob. "What do you want-"

Jungkook had yelled opening the door and expecting to see an annoyed neighbor telling them to be quieter or someone delivering a package.  What he did not expect to see was Jimin crying in little space with a wound on his wrist.

"Jiminie!" Jungkook said as he grabbed to pick up the other staring in confusion at what happened on his wrist. "Let's go get you cleaned up, okay?"

The boy nodded as he plopped his thumb in his mouth and nuzzled further into Jungkook's neck. It had been a while since he last came over, the few times this month he had accidentally slipped in little space had been when Jimin was all alone in his own apartment and his friends had been out.

"Jungkook, what was it-" Tae's eyes seemed to immediately light up as he noticed that Jiminie had come over but he frowned noticing his wound. Usually he would be criticizing him for sucking his thumb instead of a pacifier but he was worried over other things. "What happened Jiminie?"

"There was a weally mean man at the mall. He was angwy I wouldn't go with him to his house again."

"Have you ever been to his house, Jiminie?"

"No." The boy huffed as he was placed on the couch. "It must of been when I was being a bad boy."

The couple nodded as they understood that Jiminie liked to refer to himself as a bad boy when he was in big space and would go out drinking and have one night stands. It was a miracle that Jimin had never slipped into little space when he was at the clubs, that'd be a disaster. But once Jimin started drinking it'd be a guarantee he wouldn't slip as he'd be carefree and tipsy instead of wanting  to turn little to get rid of his stress.

"You could have called us and we would have come picked you up, Jiminie." Taehyung said as he sat besides the boy while Jungkook left to go grab their first aid kit. The little had ignored the mismatched clothes that the others seemed to grab and put on once realizing that it was their friend who was at the door. "You remember how to call us from your phone, right?"

"I don't have my phone, I weft it here Taetae."

"Why would you-" Taehyung seemed to suddenly remember how he needed to charge his phone and frowned as he looked at the little pouting. "You're staying over here tonight, okay? We can't have you going back to your house with no lights there. Jungkook and I will even make food for you!"