082

Jimin was pretty sure that it already had been a day.

Sungwoon and him had already talked about everything they could possibly think of and neither of them were tired anymore from all the sleeping they had done. There wasn't anything to pass the time by with them in the basement, except all the kids toys.

They were just cold and malnourished waiting for Bon Hwa to open the door once again.

"Pesk," Bon Hwa said as he opened the door seeing Jimin and Sungwoon both staring at him. "It's time for you to leave now."

Jimin felt himself freeze as he understood the meaning behind his words. Sungwoon simply sighed as he pushed himself up and slowly staggered towards the door. Jimin realized he had yet to see Sungwoon actually walk and the fact that he was so tired and malnourished that walking was hard for him was heartbreaking.

Jimin didn't want his friend to just leave like this, he couldn't have another person unnecessarily die from Bon Hwa because of him.

"Wait!" Sungwoon seemed to freeze after hearing what Jimin had said and Bon Hwa glared toward him. The pink haired boy hadn't thought this far ahead but he already had broken one of Bon Hwa's rules and the attention was on him again. "C-can I come along, master?"

"You want to watch as I murder him?"

Hearing Bon Hwa say it so bluntly made Jimin want to cry. Of course he knew what was going to happen but hearing someone say it without sugarcoating it was rough and destroyed what little hope he had. Sungwoon seemed to tense as well but he didn't bother turning around to see Jimin, he didn't want the younger to see how scared he was right now.

"P-pwease?" Jimin said desperately trying to think of a plan to at least try to save him. "Wanna see master get rid of the p-pesky weplacement."

"Of course, sweetie." Bon Hwa said as Jimin seemed to gulp thinking about what to do now. There was no way he was stronger than Bon Hwa and he didn't want to see his friend die. "You're just jealous aren't you? Don't worry I've only ever loved you, these replacements were just to keep me aided until I could find you again."

Bon Hwa walked in the room leaving the entrance open and Sungwoon just sighed. He didn't have the energy to run for it and escape, his own strength was the thing holding him back now. It wasn't until Bon Hwa had grabbed onto his arm again pulling him up the stairs was he knocked out of his trance.

"We're going to go to the bathroom, okay?"Bon Hwa said as Jimin slowly made his way upstairs the older telling him where to go. He didn't have a plan at all and the thought of if he didn't think fast he'd actually see his friend die was causing him to panic. "We're going to drown this pesky thing."

I'm going to a family reunion for the weekend so I got to skip school today! I'm always compared to my cousin at reunions but that's fine because my cousin always gets really happy when they say that she's the better version of me. I also get to go out and eat!! And for the family reunion we're going to a zoo! I really really really love going to zoos and there's not one near where I live, although the last time I was there at this zoo the polar bear overheated and I ended up crying because the zoo staff were busy and it took them a really long time to help him. But it's going to be kinda rainy tomorrow so I get to wear an oversized hoodie and I really like rainy days. We won't be able to see as many animals though since it's rainy but as long as they're being properly cared for that's fine~