079

"Your car looks totally suspicious."

"Does not!" Jin said in response as he rolled his eyes and continued driving his minivan. "It's the best car we had to go here. Taehyung and Jungkook don't own a car and you and Hoseok don't own a cheap car."

"I bet Hoseok and I could of went and rented some cheap unsuspicious car and still managed to drive to the neighborhood before you."

"I'm trying to follow the speed limit as much as I can." Jin said as he clenched onto the steering wheel, his boyfriend placing a hand on his thigh trying to calm him down. "Getting pulled over isn't exactly what we're aiming for right now."

"So now we're following the law?" Jungkook said confused as he tilted his head. "I thought we were going to stalk houses and try to break into them and figure out if Bon Hwa lived there or not."

"We are not breaking into any houses!"

"How are we supposed to know if Jimin is there then?" Taehyung said frowning. "Besides you said it was a cheap sad neighborhood anyways, breaking in shouldn't be too difficult."

"That's not the issue! We can't break into innocent peoples houses!"

"What's your brilliant plan then?"

"I don't know!" Jin said as he passed a car causing Namjoon to tense at how fast his boyfriend was now driving. "I'm behind the wheel I shouldn't be needing to think of a plan that isn't illegal!"

"Okay, so let's think." Namjoon said as he turned to look at everyone else behind him. "We just need to think sensibly."

"Who put you in charge? I'm the second oldest in this situation, I should be the one in charge!"

"You have anger issues." Namjoon said as Yoongi huffed and everyone just seemed to shrug in agreeance. "Unless Hoseok wants to be in charge of the plan I will be."

"You got it."

"So although he did send us a neighborhood it isn't exactly a small space he's narrowed it down too. We all can split up and walk around different parts of it and trying to find places that look suspicious and think we should look into more."

"But what about Taehyung and I? Bon Hwa knows what we look like and if he actually has Jimin he'll be alarmed if he sees us walking around his neighborhood."

"There's a bag in the back that has different outfits and masks, I'm sure there'll be something for all of you."

"You keep disguises in your car?" Yoongi said confused at Jin's statement. "Why?"

"Just in case, they're coming in handy right now anyways so I don't see why you're questioning it."

"It's like we're spies!" Jungkook said in excitement as his voice slightly went higher and everyone glanced at him. Taehyung grabbed onto his boyfriends hand smiling at his excitement as Jungkook turned and smiled at him. "We should put disguises in our caw so we can be cool wike hyungie too!"

"We don't own a car, Kookie."

The boy just seemed to tilt his head slowly nodding as he remembered they didn't have a car. Everyone seemed to be on edge staring at him trying to see if he actually had slipped into little space or not. It wasn't until Jungkook aggressively shook his head trying to get himself back to properly focus that he noticed everyone's stares.

"What?" The youngest said his voice back to his normal tone. "Is there something on my face?"

Everyone shook their heads as they looked away from him and went back to discussing the plan. Taehyung twisted to grab the bag of disguises in the back of the car and dumped it in the center causing everyone to groan.

"What? I just wanted everyone to see the disguise options."

I had this long authors note typed up but I deleted it and I don't want to have to type it again. I just had a really bad day and it's going to be worse tomorrow because of some things that happened today but I just have to survive this week and it'll all be fine. Also this might be my least favorite chapter I've ever written so I'm sorry if you guys don't like it
Thank you all so much for voting and reading this book, I love you guys~