077

Sungwoon had ended up falling asleep and he woke up to the door opening. He winced in fear that Bon Hwa was back to take Jimin again but was confused as he saw Jimin walk back in keeping his eyes on the ground.

Or was it Jiminie? At this point Sungwoon didn't even know anymore.

Earlier when Jimin had came back Sungwoon was surprised seeing his new outfit he had on instead of a onesie and was able to learn about what had already happened to him. Sungwoon was repulsed for how disgusting Bon Hwa was but he couldn't say he was surprised. What did surprise Sungwoon was how adapted Jiminie seemed to already be to Bon Hwa and how he just accepted everything that was happening.

Which made sense with what he had been put through but it was devastating seeing someone in the mindset of a child having given up on everything and just accepted this cruel lifestyle. Even the two people here before him never fully gave up and Sungwoon never knew how long they had been stuck here.

Sungwoon had convinced Jiminie to eat at least half a slice of bread earlier but it seemed as if the little mentally and physically couldn't eat more. Sungwoon really didn't want to make assumptions but with how malnourished Jimin looked when he had just gotten here he decided that the boy probably already had an eating disorder and was struggling to eat anyways.

Not wanting the food to go stale Jiminie had made Sungwoon eat the other slice and a half. The older didn't want to take that much but he knew not to waste food when he was here. So he ended up eating the bread grateful that Bon Hwa had given Jiminie so much food.

Truthfully Sungwoon had already been prepared to starve to death but after that he began to try to feel positive and hopeful about the situation.

After eating Jiminie had ended up falling asleep and Sungwoon apparently had too. He had no idea that Bon Hwa had ended up coming back and taking the younger again from this room.

The door slammed as the pink haired boy immediately made his way to Sungwoon and grabbed him into a hug as he started crying. Sungwoon simply just kept patting the boys back whispering words of comfort into his ear.

"I d-didn't even mean to s-slip into little space earlier, and he took a-advantage of me!" The boy said as he kept crying his face turning into a puffy mess. "And I j-just accepted it so easily and d-don't think they're going to try to save me and then you were s-sleeping and he came back a-and we just watched television b-but being a-around him is so s-scary-"

"Take a deep breath Jimin, okay?" The blonde said as he realized the boy wasn't in little space anymore. "You need to calm down before anything else, okay?"

Jimin seemed to nod and minutes passed by as he calmed himself and went to just lean into the older. Sungwoon had thought he had fallen asleep before the younger ended up speaking again.

"You heard me in little space, didn't you? I said I didn't think they were coming to get me and that I thought this was a hopeless situation. Little space is supposed to be a carefree time for me to destress in the mindset of a child but even as a child I've already realized how false hope is here." Jimin said as he looked down at his hands and Sungwoon noted how his left one seemed to be bruised. "I constantly watch my weight while in little space and obey Bon Hwa's rules without a second thought. I don't want to willingly be his toy anymore, I want to get help."

"And we're going to get help as soon as we get out of here, okay? You'll even be able to see your friends again and everything will work out."

"I don't think they'll want to see me again." Jimin muttered as he brought his knees up to his face wincing as he moved his sore limbs. "I'm disgusting, I let some other guy touch and use me and I couldn't do anything to stop it. They don't want something as dirty as me."