063

"They lied to us! Are you really not angry at them at all?"

"I understand where they were coming from." Hoseok said as he made a turn trying to get to Jimin's apartment. "They either were going to hurt our trust or Jimin's and I'm glad they chose ours. Things would have played out much worse if they broke Jimin's trust."

"I know that! I realize that they were doing that to protect him but I'm still hurt! Are you not the least bit upset with them?"

"I definitely am but I can't change what they did. I'm happy with the decision they made."

"You're too calm." Yoongi muttered as he crossed his arms and his boyfriend parked. "You're acting was too sensible about this."

"Someone has to or else the situation would be getting a lot worse." Hoseok said as he got out of the car along with Yoongi. "You better start acting sensible too or else it's going to make me way too stressed."

"I'm just worried." The older said as he let his eyes drop to the ground. "If I didn't yell at him to go to our room he never would have left. I didn't make a punishment list and that caused him to think that we'd harshly punish him like his old caregiver. His bubbly happy little self thought that he deserved to be denied air and pushed into a bath tub just because he couldn't get himself to eat. He has an eating disorder! It's not his own fault that he can't mentally or physically get himself to like the idea of food."

"Hey don't blame yourself for this." Hoseok said as he grabbed on to the older hand and smiled. "Because when you blame yourself for something you take it out on others and make a situation way worse. So technically the only thing you're responsible for is calling Jin a stupid bulimic high school student which you are apologizing for as soon as we get back to the apartment."

"Oh wow thanks for making me feel better."

"Hey I did say the Jimin thing wasn't your fault! I can't help it that you got angry at Jin and Namjoon. I swear the only emotion you outwardly show to people easily is anger."

Yoongi simply rolled his eyes as they walked into the apartment complex seeing a man walk out of the elevator. He seemed to be carrying a really large bag and was letting his eyes constantly look at his surroundings. He rushed out of the elevator ignoring the two who were waiting for it and walked out of the building.

"I'm so glad we don't live in a sketchy place like this." Hoseok said as he glanced at where the man walked to. "I can't imagine why Jimin likes this place here either."

"He's grown up here with his friends, I'm actually really surprised that he decided to move in with us. At least we know Taehyung and Jungkook live right beside him in case anything bad happens."

"Yeah I'm sure it's fine-" Hoseok said as they walked out of the elevator stopping once seeing Jimin's door to his apartment was open. "That's the door to Jimin's apartment, right?"

Yoongi let go of Hoseok's hand and rushed over to the apartment and pushed the door even further open. 

"Holy fucking shit-" He said turning to look at his boyfriend. "Hoseok call the cops."

Sorry I didn't update yesterday I tried to and Wattpad would just say something went wrong whenever I'd try to publish this chapter. Also I can't reply to comments right now too which sucks. I hope this actually publishes instead of just telling me something went wrong again