048

"Do Taehyung and Jungkook know?"

"What do you mean?" Jimin said laughing nervously as his two boyfriends both looked at him. They had said they were going to go and make breakfast and Jimin went along as to not look awkward but they had not made anything and just forced Jimin to sit down at the dining room table. "I have no clue what you're talking about."

"I'm assuming that's a no then."  Yoongi said sighing as he kept his eyes on his youngest boyfriend. "We can't keep just ignoring all the signs, we need to talk about it. No secrets, remember?"

The younger nodded his head that was going a mile a minute. Did he figure out what happened at the gym? It was perfectly plausible that Namjoon could have accidentally told him and then they'd realize that it was him in that situation. Why was his first reaction to ask if his friends knew about it?

"You need to be more specific."

"And you need to answer the question!"

Jimin let his eyes stay toward his lap as he fumbled with his hands. He didn't know how to react with his boyfriends yelling at him and the sudden confrontation was making him panic. They had a reason to be mad since he had been keeping secrets from them but he didn't know what they had figured out and were trying to question him about.

"Yoongi, calm down." Hoseok said as he grabbed onto his boyfriends hand nudging him to look at the youngest. They both could tell that he was on the verge of tears and began to think that maybe they should have advanced towards this topic differently. "Jimin we're not trying to make you feel bad about this but we really do need to talk about it."

"And I don't know what you mean!" Jimin said as he gritted his teeth trying to stop himself from crying. "You're just yelling at me for no reason!"

Hoseok sighed as he got up to the fridge and began to pour a glass of milk. He set it in front of Jimin and went to sit back besides Yoongi waiting for Jimin to do something. The younger simply looked at the glass of milk and then back at his boyfriends confused.

"Are you trying to force me into little space with milk? This isn't even a sippy cup-"

"Just drink it, we're not trying to force you to do anything that involves little space."

"Drink it?" Jimin said looking up noting how serious his boyfriends were being. He was beginning to get an idea to what they were hinting at but he was desperately trying to think of them thinking of something else. "You want me to drink it?"

"That's all you have to do, sweetie." Yoongi said as he looked at the younger his heart breaking with how panicked he looked. "Just drink it, please."

There was nothing Jimin could do to avoid this situation, all he had to do was drink the milk in front of him. His mind immediately went to the number of calories that could be found in that drink and he was panicking. He didn't want to have to drink that, he didn't want to have to pretend everything was fine and hope his boyfriends would leave him alone so he could puke it up. 

The longer he waited to drink it the more suspicious it would look but Jimin didn't know what to do in this situation. Jin and Namjoon already knew about his eating habits and now his boyfriends seemed to have figured it out too? He wanted to be effortlessly skinny, he wanted to prove to them that he could be just as beautiful as they were.

"I'm sorry." Jimin said as a sob came out of his mouth and he brought his legs up to his chest to hide his face. "I c-can't."

And Yoongi and Hoseok both ran over to hug the heartbroken boy.

Sooo I rewrote this chapter a lot and decided to go with this as the final version. In other versions it kind of didn't go so well and there was slight actions that they did here that made the book end with a not so happy ending. So it isn't too sad as they're just confirming what they thought about Jiminie so I think there could be some slightly happy chapter after this ? I'm not good with books with bad endings so I'll try to make this one end a bit happier~