064

Taehyung felt calm and that really was scaring Namjoon and Jin.

The boy had gone from turning to a complete wreck when his boyfriend was having a breakdown to just sitting by his sleeping boyfriend and staring blankly at the television.

"Taehyung?"  Namjoon said as he sat with Jin beside him. "Are you okay?"

"I think so." He muttered as he continued to lace his fingers through his boyfriend's hair. "I'm just past the point of freaking out? Like I already am so worried about Jimin and Jungkook that I'm just calm about it now."

"That doesn't sound like you're okay."

"I'm thinking through the current situation and trying to decide what to do."

"So you're just going to wait here until Yoongi and Hoseok come back at yell at Namjoon and I to leave the apartment again?"

"Well I don't want to wake up Jungkook right now." The younger said as he looked at his boyfriend frowning. He was seriously concerned with how stressed out the youngest seemed to be earlier and he was eternally grateful for Jin being here. He didn't really feel super comfortable around the oldest but without him he wouldn't have known what to do to calm down his boyfriend. "So I guess just staying here is the best option since I don't want to leave him. I'm a bit concerned that Yoongi or Hoseok haven't come back. Do you think they found Jimin?"

"I feel like I'd be lying if I said yes."

"Can you guys call him again or something? Maybe he'll pick up?"

"If he didn't pick up the first fifty times I doubt he'll pick up now."

"I don't really know what to do." Taehyung said as he looked down at the ground frowning. "I always fret over stuff and Jungkook is the one who comforts me and helps me rationally solve a situation. I don't know what I'm supposed to do especially since he just seemed to freak out. I'm a really bad boyfriend."

"Don't say that, I'm sure you're not a bad boyfriend." Jin said as he smiled toward the younger trying to make him seem less insecure. "Don't go saying that just because he generally helps when you're worried."

"I want to be a better boyfriend still. I want to be there for him and I want him to stop putting me before him. He deserves to be treated better and I'm going to do exactly that." Jungkook seemed to start moving in his arms and slowly moved his eyes open to stare at his boyfriend. Taehyung smiled at the younger expecting him to say something but he just remained silent. "Are you okay, Kookie?"

The boy seemed to nod his head as he just stayed laid against his boyfriend and glanced around the apartment. He seemed to frown as he noticed the two strangers staring at him and he snuggled closer to his boyfriend. 

"Want miwk." He said in a small voice as he looked back at Taehyung. "Can Kookie have miwk, pwease?"

I'm really really sorry if you don't like this chapter. I hinted at Jungkook wanting to be a little in the fourth chapter of this book but I didn't realize how many people hated that. Most of the messages I get about this book are people asking me to switch vkook and have Taehyung bottom and Jungkook top and some messages are a bit more aggressive than others. I know I'll probably get a lot of negative feedback for making Jungkook a little now but that was part of the storyline and there's no way I could find a way to finish this book how I wanted to without making him a little.