108 + 1 year anniversary!!

"After that things get kind of fuzzy since I was in little space. Just being around him and everything made me feel hopeless all over again. I didn't see a point in wanting to try and fight, so I just didn't bother. He gave me two pieces of bread to eat since I hadn't eaten in a while but I had fallen deeper in a bad mindset and didn't want to even eat, scared with how I looked already."

"So you received body issues from this experience?"

"I got them back when I first started dating him," Jimin responded feeling calmer now. "I always struggled with them but once seeing Bon Hwa again I was disgusted. I let him have so much power over me in high school and even when we cut things off I felt sympathetic for him and didn't want to send him to jail. When he kidnapped me it just made me realize how he wasn't learning from his actions and still was acting, well, disgusting. It made me feel terrible that ever since we broke up I was still thinking about all the things he said about my weight, and even believing them. I realized that my eating habits weren't healthy and I needed to get help. But in little space it seemed to be the complete opposite, I still trusted him and I just thought that was the only option, it was terrifying."

Jimin had let his eyes go back to Sungwoon seeing him smiling towards him. He knew how hard it was being up there talking about everything and seeing him gave him encouragement to keep going.

"A day had passed with him leaving us alone but when he came back he said he needed to get rid of Sungwoon since he was unnecessary. I just, I didn't want any more people to die at his hands so I asked to go with him while he did it. He wanted to drown him in the bathtub and I panicked. I managed to grab a razor and injure his neck with it so we could run out of the house to try and find an escape, it was completely in self-defense."

Self-defense always was praised for victims taking control but in the courtroom it seemed to be viewed differently. Jimin felt tense as he could hear members of the jury whispering after he had said that but it was the truth. He kept silently reassuring himself there was no way Bon Hwa would be innocent with everything he had done to him.

"It was night time and the neighborhood didn't exactly seem safe. I managed to convince Sungwoon to hide in an abandoned house until I was able to call for help at a phone booth but Sungwoon found me again and, and he was really angry."

"He cut me up and wrote a lot of words on me, which I'd rather not repeat," Jimin said as he felt his vision starting getting hazy as he remembered everything. "The hospital took photos of them while they still were fresh so that's evidence enough. Bon Hwa he, he felt bad for hurting me so much but he kept convincing himself it was for the best. He wanted to go to the states and get a house there so we wouldn't have to worry about people finding me. And he put me in a suitcase to try and smuggle me out of the country."

Jimin really wanted to laugh at that plan now, what was Bon Hwa even thinking? What was his plan to get Jimin out without people noticing? And even if he did manage to get the suitcase on the plane the luggage area would likely not have oxygen meaning he would have died anyway. Jimin really would have laughed at how stupid the plan was if he wasn't in a courtroom.

"He had used duct tape to secure me and make sure I couldn't scream. I tried to get out of the tape but I just kept reopening the fresh wounds he had put on my body. I found a rip in the suitcase and tried to tear it open to get my hand out to get help but I couldn't seem to. Some kid had started talking to him when he was at the airport and questioning why his bag was dripping something and eventually I managed to tear my skin enough to get blood to drip out and cause a red flag to flash to nearby strangers. He ran away and I don't really recall anything else, I woke up at a hospital later."

Jimin had figured out what had happened after that due to news articles and Sungwoon. His friends had been at the airport before the police got there and Jungkook tackled down Bon Hwa while Taehyung had managed to find him.