039

Jimin was crying.

He seemed like he was doing that alot more often than usual and he couldn't seem to figure out why. He used to be so independent and only slip into little space once or twice a week and then would hang out with Taehyung and Jungkook.

Back then he also struggled to pay his rent with a low quality job and spent his nights getting drunk enough to have one night stands and puke the disgusting calories he had consumed the night before, but he wasn't really thinking about the cons of his old life.

Instead he was thinking how getting into a relationship had caused him to become more dependent which brought out his little side more. And, oh boy, he hated his little side right now.

The ice cream wasn't the main thing he had gotten angry about but the stupid pinky promise he had done while telling these two strangers how he was avoiding eating. They were complete strangers! Just because the one Namjoon guy had helped him he had slipped into completely trusting him and that was annoying him.

He wasn't supposed to easily trust others. He was supposed to be smart and now when and when not to talk about certain things. 

"Shhh it's fine I'm not going to say anything." Jin said as he continued to hold onto the younger who he had been for a while. They had been watching cartoons when suddenly he dropped the celery and Jin could see the panic in his eyes as he seemed to slip out of little space. "I know you don't know me and don't trust me but I'm not going to break my promise."

"You literately kidnapped me! Your frien-boyfriend kidnapped me! My friends don't even know where I am, I don't even know where I am!"

"He didn't want to leave you at the gym in little space, darling. There already were jerks there, anyways he just wanted to make sure that you were safe." The older said smiling as he sighed and muttered a different part. "Although he should of stayed a bit longer instead of going to help Suga with music."

Jimin seemed to froze as he clicked the pieces together that he couldn't while he was in little space. Namjoon was RM and Yoongi was Suga. Namjoon knew that he was skipping meals and he knew one of his boyfriends.

"You're not going to tell, right?" Jimin said as he looked at Jin. The older could feel his heart break seeing how desperate the younger boy was for a response and his red puffy eyes showing how sad he actually was. "I know you made the stupid pinky promise to trick me into telling you, but you can't tell! You promised and that Namjoon guy promised too! He can't tell, neither of you guys can!"

"We won't, sweetheart. As much as reaching out with your friends and boyfriends would help I know forcing you to do that would make things so much worse for your mental state."

Jimin seemed to slightly calm down, his head hurting from crying so much. He let his cheek lean against Jins shoulder until he hissed in pain remembering the bruise on it he had been given at the gym. He slowly pushed himself away from the older until he was sitting on the other side of the couch.

"You really won't?"

"Of course," Jin said sadly smiling as he saw how heartbroken the boy was. "The only person who deserves to make decisions for your life is yourself after all."

The boy seemed to nod as he brought his hand to mess with the gauze around his wrist and then to lightly touch his cheek. He didn't want his friends to worry about him cause he'd have to explain he was at the gym when he got hurt and that would draw red flags to Taehyung and Jungkook. He didn't know what his boyfriends would do but he didn't want them knowing he was going to the gym anyways.

He wanted to them to see how effortlessly skinny and pretty he could look not the working out until he passed out and him laying around the toilet crying as he puked up his meals.

"Can I stay here for the night?"

"Of course! There's plenty of celery and water here if you get hungry and there's a spare bedroom you can stay in. Although when Namjoon found you you didn't have your phone so I'm not quite sure where that's at."

"It's still in my backpack." Jimin said rolling his eyes as he recollected the events from earlier. "Which is in my gym locker."

"Well you can use our home phone if you need to call anybody. I'll go set up the sheets in the guest room."

Jimin took a deep breath knowing he should call his friends to tell him where he was. He wasn't emotionally stable enough to go back home and risk seeing them while he looked like he had been crying. So he decided he should stay the night here as it seemed like a safe place and he'd go to the gym and grab his stuff and go back home in the morning.

He grabbed the phone dialing the one in his friends shared apartment debating which one would be worse having picked up the phone.

"H-hello?"

Jimin groaned hearing how Taehyung had been panting and a faint whining Jungkook was in the background. Of course his friends had to be getting it on right when he called, when were they not spending their free time doing things like that? 

"Hey it's Jimin. I'm spending the night at a friends house so I was wondering if you could like make sure my apartments locked? I'm not 100% sure I locked it when I left."

"Wow, Jimin? Why aren't you calling from your cell phone?" Taehyung said as he began to catch his breath his boyfriend still whining from the other room as he had promised to only be a second. "And you're staying at a friends house? I know for a fact your only friends are Jungkook and I."

"Hey I have other friends! I called you to make sure my apartment is locked, not to make fun of me."

"So you're not coming back home tonight? And you didn't call of your cell phone, dude what's up?"

"Nothing Taehyung I'm fine. I just lost my phone and I'm staying at a friends house tonight."

"Do your boyfriends know these friends?"

"Why does that matter?" Jimin said beginning to get annoyed with how overprotective Taehyung was. He really wished that he had called at a time where Taehyung had chose to bottom so Jungkook would have picked up the phone instead. "They're my friends."

"Look I'm not trying to accuse you of anything but you're kind of acting how you would act when you used to have one night stands all the time."

"Are you serious?"

"Like no offense-"

"Do you actually think that I'm cheating on Yoongi and Hoseok with complete strangers? Just because I liked to get laid when I was single doesn't mean that I'm some slut!" Jimin huffed feeling himself go from angry to his voice being on the edge of sobbing. "I've had a shitty day so far and this is just the cherry of top. I don't want to fucking listen to my friend accuse me of being a cheater, I'm done."

Jimin hung up the phone annoyed to see Jin walking into the room his face confused. He could tell the older was just trying to pretend he hadn't heard the conversation he had with his friend but he didn't care at that moment. He ran over to the man he barely knew and hugged him and began crying just how he had earlier.

"Fuck." Taehyung muttered as he placed the phone down. Jungkook walked in the room wearing his boxers his eyes still glazed and a bit spaced off for being left for so long while they were supposed to be doing it. "I really fucked up this time."

Hmmmm so I didn't hang out with my friends today. I met up with them and they told me they didn't want to hang out with someone like me anymore and a couple other really mean things so I left. But it's fine! I'm sure that they were having a bad day and accidentally said mean things and they usually apologize after saying stuff like that to me anyway. So how are your guys day going?