002

"Thanks for letting me come over to charge my phone!"

"You really just need to pay your electrical bill." Jungkook muttered while rolling his eyes as Jimin plopped down on the couch. "I'm tired of having to wait until you leave so Tae and I-"

Taehyung quickly shoved his hand in front of Jungkook's mouth to shut him up and smiled at his hyung.

"You can come over whenever you want, it's no problem for us." Tae said as he sat down besides Jimin while Jungkook moved to sit by himself on the armchair. "In or out of little space you are welcomed here."

"You're just saying that cause I haven't been over here as a little recently."

"Am not!" Tae yelled back as Jungkook laughed at his obvious lie. "I'm just worried that Jiminie hasn't had anyone to talk with recently. And I haven't been able to play with him either."

"He's fine, and I'm fine too." Jimin said as he turned on his phone glancing at the app he had downloaded earlier. The sugar daddy website he had signed up for had a mobile app and he decided it'd be easier to get on it with that instead of the website. "If I was really stressed I'd talk to you guys about it, promise."

"Pinky promise?"

"Tae!" Jimin yelled swatting Tae's hand away at his poor attempt for him to slip into little space. "I'm trying to get rich by getting with an old guy, I don't want to waste my day coloring right now."

Tae huffed as his boyfriend came over to squeeze between the two boys and glance at Jimin's phone.

"So have any hot old rich men hit you up yet?"

"Some have." The boy muttered as he scrolled through the numerous messages he had received. "Some of these men seem like they don't even have enough money to support a sugar baby though."

Jungkook hummed in response as he leaned towards his boyfriend, paying attention to him instead as they watched television.

Jimin looked back at his phone, ignoring the cuddling couple besides him, to see that he had received another message for a potential sugar daddy. Clicking on the profile he looked at it and he immediately became confused seeing that the user was only three years older than him.

Undeniably Jimin could tell that this guy was hot as fuck but he couldn't understand him being a sugar daddy. He was way too young to have enough money to lavishly support someone with a sugar baby lifestyle. He'd be good for a single fuck, but that wasn't what Jimin was looking for. He wanted money not an one night stand.

SugaDaddy: Have you ever had a sugar daddy before?

ParkJimin: dude

ParkJimin: you're only three years older than me there's no way you're a sugar daddy

SugaDaddy: i think you misspelled *daddy

SugaDaddy: and assuming how paranoid you are this must be your first time on a sugar daddy website

ParkJimin: You got money?

SugaDaddy: That's the first question you're asking me?

ParkJimin: I'm looking for money so that's the most important question.

Sighing Jimin shut off his phone to allow it to charge faster. Maybe just getting a job would be the smarter option, it was a whole lot more reasonable.

He looked at his friends rolling his eyes as he noticed Jungkooks hand getting dangerously close to his friends. Jimin really loved his friends but he couldn't help but scoff at how often they seemed to have sex.

But who was he to judge them? He went to the club often enough just to get free drinks and get laid by strangers.

"I'm going back home, I've got to start lighting the candles before it gets too dark outside." Jimin said stretching as he left his phone to charge. "I'll be back sometime tomorrow."

"Are you sure you don't just want to stay in our guest room here?" Tae replied completely oblivious to the mood Jungkook was trying to set. "I wouldn't want you to slip and be stuck in your apartment with only candles to use for light-"

"I'll be fine Tae you don't need to watch me, Jungkook is he one you should be focusing on."

And, as if on cue, Jungkook pressed his hand down to earn a surprised moan from Taehyung and Jimin just quickly walked out of their apartment laughing.