091

"How long does it take to unlock a phone? Why don't they just contact the company or something!"

"They already have, and there's a limited number of tries they have before the company responds back to them." Namjoon said as he kept his head in his hands everyone sitting and waiting at the police station. When they arrived at Bon Hwa's house the police left them with bad news that it looked like he had fled away, except they had found his phone on the floor in the living room. That was the one piece of evidence they had at the moment and they were desperately hoping it'd lead somewhere.  "There's a chance that there isn't even any evidence on the phone about where Jimin is."

"Well maybe if they just went and searched Bon Hwa when we listed him as a suspect none of this would have happened!" Yoongi said as he got up and began pacing around the room again. "We could have already saved him by now and had Jimin back!"

"And we've already reported that police station you went to who disregarded your suspect." A police officer said as he walked in with his arms crossed. "The phone company has responded and is sending us records of what the man has searched and what he has messaged to his contacts. We'll have his contacts come in for questioning, along with his fellow employees at where he works."

"And? Did you find anything on his phone? We've been waiting for hours to see if there is anything!"

"And we've already contacted with parents, they've claimed to have no contact with their son anymore although they say he is well off from money they gave him when he was younger. He's interested in the stock market or something." The police officer said as he looked back at his notepad and grimaced. "A kidnapper is one thing but one with money is even harder to catch."

"I have money too!" Yoongi said as he turned to face the officer obviously angry. "Why does money make things any different! I can pay you guys if that means you'll get him faster!"

"You having money doesn't make a difference but since he had money and he's on the run it can make him a bit more difficult to catch him. He can go as far as fleeing the country to escape and we won't be able to catch him. Although with the information you guys and Sungwoon have given us I think it's safe to assume that he'll keep Jimin with him when fleeing the country instead of leaving him dead in a ditch somewhere."

Everyone remained silent as they all looked at the ground upset with the current information. It was supposed to feel comforting knowing that he wasn't dead but the fact that that was even an option was terrifying. Yoongi moved to sit down beside Hoseok and grabbed onto his hand knowing how distraught the younger was.

"Sir! We've got a lead to follow." A woman said as she came out of the room a couple officers walking past her outside. "We'll go follow it and keep up if anything happens."

"You think you know where he's at?"

"Not exactly," the woman responded as she adjusted her hair. She looked at the address she had written on her notepad and then back at the six in the waiting room. "We have the location that Bon Hwa went to when he left his house. We assume he's left the location by now."

Namjoon slightly moved away from Jin and looked at the notepad and his face paled. Everyone noticed his change in demeanor as the woman walked away and the other officer seemed to just sigh heading back as well.

"Joon? Are you okay?"

"He was at the same motel we were staying at." The older said as he looked down at his hands clenching them. Everyone seemed to freeze at what he said thinking about how messed up everything was. The one night they hadn't been at that motel was when Jimin was there, he was so close and they still had yet to save him. "And there's a chance he's already gone since it's around 7am now."

"He was so close." Jungkook muttered as he leaned into Taehyung who already had wrapped his arms around the younger. "And we still couldn't do anything to help him."

"No, we're going to go get him." Namjoon said as he got up and looked at everyone else. "If you were a kidnapper on the run what would you do?"

"How does that help anything?"

"You'd go as far away as possible to hide yourself." Namjoon said as he ignored Taehyung's comment. "The officer said it earlier anyways, Bon Hwa has money. He can go as far as fleeing the country to avoid getting caught with Jimin."

"Are you really implying-"

"I am," Namjoon said walking towards the door not looking back. "And I'm saying you guys better hurry up since the airport is in the other direction than the motel."

I think I'm going to try to do an art minor in college. I'm not the best at art but I really want to learn more about it and I know my parents won't let me do it as a major so I'm going to try to set it as a minor at least. Or minor in graphic design since I really like doing that. Or maybe journalism since I'm design editor for the Yearbook at my school and I was design editor of the school newspaper last year. I'm not quite sure but I'll be able to select at least something I like to do as my minor at least! I'm not sure what my parents will say I should major in but I'll probably be stuck going with whatever they choose, which is fine I guess~