026

"We can color if you want, Jiminie! Do you want to do that?"

"Hoseok I don't think we own any crayons."

"What?" The red head exclaimed looking back at Yoongi. "Why don't we own any crayons?"

"You have never once needed or asked for me to buy crayons prior to us knowing Jimin so why the hell would I go buy crayons to just lay around the house?"

"Daddy said a bad word!" Jiminie said as he moved himself on the couch pointing towards Yoongi. "He said a weally bad word!"

"Daddy needs to watch his mouth." Hoseok said glaring at Yoongi. "He also needs to see if we have any other stuff that Jiminie could play with."

"The whole point of us going shopping today was to get stuff for Jimin and when he was in little space." Yoongi said as he retorted back to what his boyfriend had said. "And since we left the mall after only buying Jimin some clothes we didn't buy anything for Jiminie, meaning we have nothing for him to play with here."

"You didn't get Jiminie anything?"

The two seemed to immediately look back at the little who now was silent staring at the ground. Tears began to slowly form in his eyes and he brought his hand up to rub them away. 

"No, sweetie, it's not like that!" Hoseok said once again glaring at Yoongi. "We just wanted to play with you here, how about making some cookies?"

"Cookies! Wanna make chocco chip cookies!"

Hoseok grabbed onto the little picking him up and frowning as how light he was. They both walked into the kitchen with Yoongi following. Hoseok plopped Jiminie down on a chair to make sure that he wasn't going to make a mess with all the ingredients he was about to get out. Hoseok and Yoongi both had some experience in the kitchen and could make basic things so surely making cookies from scratch wouldn't be too hard. 

"I think we have all the ingredients we need." Hoseok said as he began going through the fridge pulling out different things. "We should be able to make chocolate chip cookies!"

"Yay! Wanna hewp!"

"You're not helping before washing your hands!" Yoongi said as he grabbed Jiminie from behind carrying him to the sink. Yoongi wasn't necessarily super strong so he expected to have some difficulty picking the younger up but it was extremely easier than he had thought. He glanced at Hoseok who he had known picked up Jiminie minutes before and they both seemed to slightly frown sharing the same thought they had the other day. "Here let's get some soap for your hands too." 

"Time to make da cookies!"

------------------------------------------

"Are they done yet?"

"Waiting 10 seconds until you ask that question again doesn't mean they're going to be done, sweetie." Hoseok said as he continued cleaning the counter from the mess they had made while making the cookie dough. Yoongi had been helping clean as well but he ended up having to go change with everything that had been accidentally thrown at him, courteous to Hoseok and Jiminie who decided to have a food fight. "They are almost done yet though."

"Hmmm." The little responded as he put his thumb in his mouth since he didn't have his pacifier with him. "So they're done now?"

Yoongi happened to walk in at that moment glancing to see that Jiminie had stuck his thumb in his mouth. He had read that that wasn't a good habit for littles to have but he couldn't scold him for such an action when he didn't even have a pacifier at his place to give him. 

The oven beeped causing Jiminie to jump back smiling as he looked at Hoseok and Yoongi.

"They're done! The chocco chip cookies are done!"