033

"This is such an impulse decision."

"Not really." Jimin said as he sat down on the couch adjusting his bleach cap. "I've been thinking about dyeing my hair for a while now."

"Is it because Hoseok has his hair dyed red?" Jungkook questioned as he starting mixing the hair dye they had bought. "And since Yoongi had his hair dyed in the past?"

"No I just wanted to try new colors. I've never really mixed up my look before."

"You've never really talked about changing your hair color before, hyung."

"Let Jimin live!" Taehyung said in response as he adjusted the own bleach cap he was wearing. "He can dye his hair if he wants to."

"I'd never thought there'd be a day when I was more protective over Jimin than you were, Tae." Jungkook said laughing as he looked at his two friends. "I never planned for you to impulsively agree to dye your hair just because Jimin said he wanted to."

"I'm only bleaching mine so I can be blonde, Jimin is actually going for a different color. Just because you only switch your hair color to every shade of brown doesn't mean you should criticize others for wanting to take a risk in their appearances."

"Hey I wasn't criticizing you guys." Jungkook said lifting his hands up in defense laughing at his boyfriends joke. "I could dye my hair randomly at any moment, you don't know me."

"As if, I've known you my entire life and you freak out whenever there's a type of hair dye even close to you. It's a wonder you're even around us and helping us dye our hair."

"You're making me sound so boring! I could definitely go out dye my hair at any second, I'm just waiting to surprise people." Jungkook said laughing at his boyfriends remark. "Who knows I might show up with red hair someday."

"I'd honestly die of shock if you did that."

"I understand you two still are bickering but is it time to wash out the bleach yet?" Jimin said to change the conversation topic. "It's starting to burn my head."

"It's been a hour you two should be fine to wash your hair. Hyung I'll start mixing your hair dye so we can get started on that too."

"Did you tell your boyfriends?" Taehyung said to Jimin as they made their way to the bathroom Jimin first going to turn on the bath to wash his hair under the faucet. "Or is it going to be a surprise?"

"A surprise." Jimin said as he rubbed the bleach out of his hair. "Do you think it'll look good?"

"Of course! You'll look super cute with pink hair." 

"Really?" Jimin said blushing as he brought his head up moving his hands through his blonde hair. "What if people think  that it's too feminine for me?"

"You can choose whether you want to be feminine or masculine, that's nobody elses business."

"Thanks, Tae." The eldest said as he looked at his friends blonde hair. "You look really good with blonde hair."

"You think so?" Taehyung said as he shifted his hand through his hair debating whether to let it air dry or just blow dry it now. "I hope Kookie likes it, I'm kind of concerned he won't. I didn't realize he was so against the idea of dyeing hair until you brought up you wanted to. I really hope he doesn't think I made a mistake wanting to change my look."

"He's probably surprised about it but I'm sure he'll like it."

He seemed to nod in response realizing that Jimin was being sensible. The two started going back to the kitchen to where Jungkook was to see he had finished mixing the dye and was on his phone.

"Wow." He said as he looked up staring at Taehyung. Jimin couldn't help but smirk seeing how flustered Tae got with his boyfriends reaction. "That's hot."

"Before you end up pouncing on him let's just finish dyeing my hair, okay?"