067

When Yoongi walked into his house dragging Hoseok he was confused. He could hear a cartoon playing from the living room and he automatically rushed towards as if expecting Jimin to be there but he was met with four other people instead.

"Daddy! Don't weave me awone!"

"Kookie I'm not leaving you alone I just have to go to the police for a bit, okay?" Taehyung said as he was crouched down at Jungkook's level while the younger had his arms crossed. "The questioning should only take a couple hours, I'm sure it's not that important."

Jin was holding onto Jungkook as he looked like he was on the verge of throwing a tantrum and Namjoon was sitting on the couch staring confused at what was going on.

"What're you guys doing?"

Yoongi was surprised to see how Hoseok seemed to be the one who spoke up and everyone turned their heads to look at them confused. The two owners of the apartment were confused as well Jungkook hadn't mentioned he was a little, had he? But that wasn't important, they were more worried about Jimin's safety.

"Jimin wasn't responding to Taehyung so they came over and Jungkook ended up getting so stressed he switched into little space which is a new thing I guess-" Namjoon stop speaking as he took into account on how tired and scared the two others appeared to be. "What happened to you guys? Are you okay?"

"Jimins been kidnapped."

The whole room went silent at that except for the sound of cartoons being played in the background. Jungkook was playing around with the stuffed cat he found in the living room that belonged to Jimin but frowned as he heard that. He didn't know what that word meant but with how sad everyone appeared to be he couldn't help but feel alert.

"He's kidnapped? Hyung, what do you mean?"

"Go to the police station, Taehyung." Yoongi said in response as Hoseok squeezed onto his hand. "They're interrogating everyone from surrounding apartments about what happened to him so you can learn more there. I already mentioned how you and Jungkook were friends with him so I'm sure they'll explain the case further for you."

"Wait doesn't Jungkook need to go too if it's actually serious?"

"I told them he was with his family for the past couple of days and he'd go in for questioning at a later date."  Taehyung said as he glanced at the confused little back to Yoongi and Hoseok. "Did you guys say anything that could make them know I lied and they'll put me as a suspect?"

"We said we hadn't seen you two in a week and didn't know where you were so it should be fine."

Taehyung seemed to nod as he made his way out of the apartment leaving to hurry to the police station. Yoongi and Hoseok didn't really know what they were supposed to do. Of course they had told Jin and Namjoon to leave their apartment before they got back but they didn't have the heart to yell at them to get out.

They felt as if they had failed Jimin and who knows what was even happening to him right now? Their minds seemed to only drift to worst case scenarios and they didn't want their imaginations to lead to reality with what he was being put through.

If he really had been slammed into the television like the police thought then it was obvious his kidnapper didn't care about Jimin's well being and that's all that Yoongi and Hoseok were caring about now. Yoongi regretted yelling at the little because he wouldn't eat and Hoseok regretted not immediately running after their youngest boyfriend.

"Awe Yoonie and Seokie okay?"

"I think it's naptime right now, Kookie." Jin said as Jungkook turned around to face him. The little frowned in response and was about to interject before Jin continued. "Just think if you take a nap now your Daddy will be back even sooner! Now come on let's go take a nap!"

Jungkook nodded as Jin picked him up and started carrying him to Jimin's room knowing that that was the safest place to currently put the new little. He was a bit iffy on leaving the little alone as usually they like to sleep beside someone but Jin needed to help his friends with how heartbroken they looked.

He could see how Jungkook seemed to just remind them of Jimin and they didn't need to focus on that right now. It was obvious that the situation had somehow spiraled out of control and although Jin had only known Jimin for a week he could see how special and lovely the boy was.

He didn't deserved to be put through whatever was happening with him right now and Jin could only imagine how terrible Jimin's boyfriends felt about this.

"Jin has to go handle Yoongi and Hoseok since they're really sad right now." The older said as the younger frowned. Jin quickly grabbed onto the stuffed cat Jungkook had brought and held it up to the boys face.  "So can you sleep with this stuffie instead?"

"It's Jiminie's stuffie. It's name is Kitty." Jungkook mumbled causing the older to frown at the name of the missing little. "Jiminie is weally huwt wight now, isn't he?"

"We don't know, Kookie. And that's making Yoongi and Hoseok really upset. Which is why I need you to stay in here for a while while I go make sure they're okay. Can you do that for me?"

"Mhmm! Can even put myself to bed alone!"

"That's a good boy! Now just call for us if you need anything, okay?"

The little nodded as Jin rushed out of the room headed to the living room. He really didn't want to leave Jungkook alone since this was his first time in little space and especially since what had happened to Jimin when he was alone in little space but he had to trust Kookie to be a good boy so he could make sure Yoongi and Hoseok were okay.

Of course they were far from it and the older could feel himself tearing up as he walked in the living room. He knew he couldn't do anything know to help the situation but him and Namjoon would make sure that Yoongi and Hoseok were okay for the time being.