095

Jimin felt like he was burning all over. He would have grimaced if it wasn't for the fact he couldn't seem to move.

He tried to focus on wiggling his fingers but he simply couldn't and instead gave up. He could hear beeping but that sound seemed muddled, as if he was underwater and couldn't hear it very well. 

So instead of trying to focus on the beeping he tried to think about what had happened before he got wherever he was. He recalled being in a suitcase and everything but what happened after that? He didn't think he was dead, surely death would be a lot more welcoming than whatever this was.

Slowly he could feel his eyes start to open but he immediately closed them once he realized how bright the room was. The beeping sound seemed as constant as always except he could hear it clearly now. He gradually let his eyes open and stared up at the ceiling not daring to do anything else. 

He could tell by now he was in a hospital room so he wasn't that worried about his predicament. Whatever had happened after he blacked out ended up with him in the hospital would should mean that Bon Hwa was nowhere near him. The last thing that had happened was him running away after a little girl mentioned something about blood so surely Bon Hwa was arrested.

Jimin moved his head to glance at his body noting all the wires and tubes attached to him. He wouldn't say it was anything too drastic, he just appeared to have lots of bandages around him. He wouldn't doubt that there were stitches too, maybe the words Bon Hwa engraved into his skin had faded by now and all that was left was the hospital stitches? Jimin sighed knowing that surely they wouldn't be gone after such a short period of time, how long had it even been?

He didn't want to make any sound and alert anyone he was awake, he felt lucky enough that nobody was in the hospital room with him right now. He didn't want to be bombarded with questions, he just wanted some alone time. He wanted to think things through and right now it seemed like he actually had time to.

Of course he wasn't sure that Bon Hwa was actually behind bars right now, what if he wasn't? What if he somehow had escaped and security had only got his suitcase? Maybe he was planning to try and kidnap Jimin again and the boy not speaking to the hospital staff about the situation was going to increase his chances of being trapped into another kidnapping situation.

Or maybe Sungwoon hadn't found help? Maybe he was just out in the dangerous neighborhood in his onesie begging to find someone to help him? Jimin didn't know but he couldn't really seem to care right now about it. He felt bad for feeling like that but he just really needed time to think.

He felt disgusting, that was something that he couldn't seem to change. He had felt like that after Bon Hwa had forced himself onto him and he couldn't change what had happened. He also couldn't change the fact that he didn't even feel the slightest urge to slip into little space, even now that he was momentarily safe. 

Other than his body hurting he couldn't seem to latch onto any other emotion and he just let his eyes wander around the hospital room. 

"S-safe." Jimin muttered as he coughed his throat hurting from using his voice. He hadn't expected his throat to hurt as he hadn't screamed that much when he was in the suitcase. It didn't cause him too much pain though all he really needed was a glass of water. "I'm sa-safe."

The door to the room opened and  a nurse walked inside her eyes seeming to widen as she noticed Jimin looking at her.

"How long have you been awake for?" She said as she rushed over with a clipboard. "You didn't call for anybody?"

Jimin just shook his head not bothering speaking out loud. Of course the action of moving his head caused a pain to shock through his body but he simply clenched his eyes trying to ignore it. 

"We'll have to up your anesthesia so you won't be in as much pain." She said as she began to mess with some of the tubes and Jimin simply looked away focusing back on the ceiling again. "You do know that there's people here waiting to see you, right?"

"S-see me?" Jimin said looking back at the nurse again. He couldn't help but feel confused, people were actually waiting to see him? "Who?"

"Ah, I completely forgot you need a glass of water!" She said as she grabbed her clipboard moving to leave the room. "I believe they said they were friends of yours, they're all currently in Sungwoon's room right now and were waiting for you to wake up. And about uhm Bon Hwa he's currently in jail and will  be put on trial and go to prison so you don't need to worry about him. Sungwoon explained mostly everything so you won't have to immediately be thrown into an interrogation with the police. You're friends I can't seem to remember all of their names I do recall a Jung Hoseok and maybe a Kim Taehyung? I think three of them had the last name Kim and I know that there were six of them but they were pretty distraught so I didn't question them much, I'll go get them and-"

"Wait!"

"What is it?" The nurse replied immediately moving around to check if the patient was okay. "Are you currently in more pain? Would you prefer something other than water? Did you want me to have someone else get your friends? You can't see Sungwoon yet since he's so malnourished he can't yet leave his bed and you are still recovering from surgery and can't leave your bed-"

"C-can you not tell my friends I'm awake?" Jimin said making the nurse immediately shut up. She seemed confused about his request and her not responding showed Jimin she needed more information to do that request. "I just want to be alone right now."

The nurse seemed to contemplate this before sighing. She knew it was against procedure to not alert people waiting when someone was awake but she had read his file on what he had been through. She didn't want to stress him out and have that cause more mental and possibly physical damage onto him. Of course he was her patient but she felt empathetic as a person and didn't want him to get hurt more.

"I guess I won't, but they need to know before this week ends." She said sighing as she turned around. "You've been in here for a day you know, they've already been stressed about you long enough."

"What day is it?"

"Wednesday, August 1st. I'll be back with a water in a couple of minutes."

The girl seemed to be dejected as she left and Jimin decided she must of been upset with how he didn't want to see his friends. He was happy that she was respecting his decision even though she probably wasn't supposed to. 

"So I was just with Bon Hwa for five days." Jimin muttered thinking through the bits and pieces he remembered causing him to shiver. "It feels like that was forever."

He had last seen his boyfriends, and Namjoon and Jin, on Thursday morning so he hadn't seen them for about six days. It felt surreal thinking about all the times he thought he'd never see them again when in reality he had barely been gone. 

But a lot had happened in those six days and Jimin didn't want to talk about it. He didn't want to have to face questions or see pity aimed towards him. He didn't want his boyfriends to think he was disgusting since Bon Hwa forced himself upon him and he didn't want his friends to be overprotective seeing that he was hurt again.

The only person he really wanted to talk to was Sungwoon and the nurse had already stated that he couldn't. So he sighed looking back up at the ceiling listening back to the constant beeping sounds. 

"Tomorrow." Jimin said as he let his eyes close trying to ignore how painful his body felt. "I'll talk to them tomorrow."

I think I'm going to try and start watching Shane Dawson's Jake Paul series if I have time but I'm not sure if I actually should since I've heard people say it's not really the best thing  to watch. Oooh also fromis_9 had a comeback! I really like their music and I hope they get their first win soon~