068

Jimin had decided that it must be night time with how much colder the room had gotten. Sungwoon hadn't really said anything after Jimin had calmed down from crying instead he just stayed beside him so they could conserve body heat through the night.

"How long have you been here for?"

"I'm not quite sure." Sungwoon responded as he glanced around the poorly light room. "He used to keep crayons and coloring books in here so I could keep track of the days but he took those away after my other friend got in trouble and never came back."

"So he's just going to leave us in here to die?"

"Not necessarily he just grabs one of us when he needs us. Like if he's angry and needs to vent or if he's horny." The older had his eye focused on the door as if he was more scared of it opening than being left in this area to die. "Sometimes he just wants to hang out with someone in the living room but you have to act like you're a child or just in little space I guess. I don't know much about little space because it was only explained to me when I got here but he has some messed up abusive version of it he loves."

Jimin physically felt like throwing up. He didn't want to as they'd be stuck in this room with his puke but everything here was terrifying to him. His ex really had been a psychopath and he had been too blind to see it and now other people were paying the price for it.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. If anything I promise he won't come and mess with you for an entire week, okay? He likes to leave newcomers alone until they can adapt to this environment more."

"Sungwoon, I'm so so sorry." Jimin said as he grabbed onto the blonde trying to stop himself from crying again. Jimin still remembered the countless list of rules that Bon Hwa had forced him to know back in their old relationship and he knew that having puffy red eyes from crying meant that Bon Hwa would give him something to cry about. "I'm so so sorry you have to go through this, it's all my fault."

"Jimin you don't have anything to apologize-"

"It's me! I'm Jiminie!" The pink hair boy said as loud as he could without the fear of Bon Hwa hearing him. He had no clue where they were at or if Bon Hwa was watching them through cameras but he wouldn't doubt that the psychopath would record the room where they were at. "I'm the person Bon Hwa dated in high school and had all these sets rules with. I broke up with him and didn't go to the police about his actions but I never thought he'd go this far. It's my fault about whatever happened to those two other people and whatever he's been putting you through here. I'm so so sorry."

Sungwoon stayed silent as he processed all the information that Jimin had just told him. Of course he had suspected that this was actually the Jiminie Bon Hwa had a fascination with due to his name but he didn't want to confront the boy because of it. He knew that he was younger than him and the fact he had been through an actual relationship with Bon Hwa was scary.

He didn't hold any anger towards Jimin with the situation he was in now. Sure he had dreamed to become an idol and now his whole dream had been taken away and there was no way he could get back the time he lost being in here but did he blame the younger? No, it wasn't his fault at all, he had no clue his ex would turn out like this. Going to the police for abusive relationships is hard and he couldn't blame the younger for not going.

"It's not your fault, Jimin. You didn't know he was going to turn to kidnapping others to replace the abusive relationship he had with you."

Jimin could only gulp in response. He still felt sorry for this happening but he did feel comfort in knowing that Sungwoon didn't fully blame him. But hearing the older saying what Bon Hwa was doing was unnerving. Of course Jimin had thought through that statement in his head but hearing someone else say it was a completely different story.

Before either of them could say anything else  the door seemed to unlock revealing Bon Hwa standing there and staring at them. When Sungwoon first had came here he had grown accostumed to him coming in and simply pointing at one of the captives and they'd follow him out of the room. For the last couple of months he had been alone and known to just follow the man but Jimin was here now, the actual Jimin he was obsessed with.

He no longer needed replacements that looked similar to him, he had kidnapped the real thing.

"Jiminie, come on."

Jimin felt sick. He didn't want to hear this guy say his name and much less beckon him to go with him. What was he going to do with him? He didn't want to know the answer to that question.

"Jiminie, I said come on." The older said as he glared at Jimin causing Sungwoon to gulp knowing what could possibly happen to the younger. "Get over here, right now."

Jimin shakingly got up and looked at Sungwoon who seemed to be frowning at him.

"Remember," Sungwoon whispered to the younger who listened as he shakingly made his way towards his ex, "little space."