069

Jungkook woke up out of little space.

He didn't really know what to do and he was feeling like a complete mess. His first thing he felt was worrying about was Jimin. What was he supposed to do about his hyung being kidnapped? Nothing, he was supposed to just sit there and wait, probably go in for questioning at the police station soon, and hope that the police could find him.

He didn't know the events that led up to Jimin getting kidnapped or how Jin and Namjoon knew him in the first place thanks to him being too far in little space. The little space thing was kind of freaking him out too he had thought about it in the past but he never expected himself to get so stressed that he'd slip into that mind set. Of course it was nice and comforting but he wasn't the priority right now, he could sort out his issues once Jimin was back safe.

He hoped he hadn't surprised Taehyung too much though. Jungkook knew his boyfriend was a bit oblivious to things so he kind of wished he remembered his reaction when he was in little space.

No, he needed to focus on Jimin not himself.

"Is it really his ex?" Jungkook muttered as he sat up in the bed looking around at Jimin's half unboxed room. "That's the only person I can think of but it doesn't make sense."

The whole thing that made him get stressed was the thought of Jimin's ex breaking into his apartment. That was the thought he didn't share with Taehyung and he could only wonder if the older had now ran to the same conclusion he did. Telling the police that someone could be a possible suspect was a big thing so Jungkook really wanted to make sure that he was a real possibility before calling the police.

To make the whole pacifier thing randomly showing up make sense they'd have to tell the police that Jimin was a little too. He felt uncomfortable having to mention that without Jimin agreeing and giving him permission to give out his personal information.

He knew that if Taehyung told someone else that he was a little he'd feel uncomfortable and wouldn't like that and he didn't want Jimin to go through that. Except Jimin was kind of actually kidnapped right now so telling the police he was a little would help.

They'd be able to trace the pacifier randomly appearing back to his ex and he could become a possible suspect. Except what else did they have rather than that? They didn't have anything to prove that Jimin lost that exact pacifier in high school and his ex had it the whole time. They also didn't have any proof that Jimin's ex even wanted to kidnap Jimin, there was no motive they could think of instead of how he wanted to get back together with him.

"There's no proof he was the one who broke into Jimin's apartment. Maybe Taehyung could count as a witness since it was possibly him who he bumped into?" Jungkook said as he talked to himself as he got out of the bed wincing as he stepped on something. "What the-"

He stopped as soon as his foot hit it and he looked down to see a phone. Immediately he went and grabbed it cursing as it didn't turn on. He glanced around the room seeing a phone charger already in the wall and plugged the phone into it begging it to charge.

It was Jimin's phone. Of course that just showed that they couldn't use it to track wherever he was but maybe charging it could help?

After a couple minutes past the familiar blue lockscreen popped up and Jungkook felt relived as his fingerprint was still recognized in the phone. It opened to be left on his recent text messages and Jungkook only frowned seeing that Jimin had opened Taehyung's messages to him.

Even if he was in little space Jimin would respond back to Taehyung, he knew how hurtful it was to be left on read. He clicked on those messages and rolled his eyes at what his boyfriend had sent their friend.

"Wow what a great way to be subtle and ask if he had been into his apartment or not." The boy muttered as he went out and froze seeing an unknown number message. "Holy shit."

He clicked on it and froze as he looked at the two messages. Sure there was a chance that this could just be a random number but what if it wasn't? He frowned and looked back at the messages.

Mon , July 23 , 2:18 PM

Unknown number: Miss me? ;)

Tue , July 24 , 10:18 PM

Unknown number: You're never here when I stop by :(

The two messages came during such small periods making Jungkook think that there should be more messages if the person hadn't already gotten what they wanted. He frowned as he thought back to the 23rd, that was the day that Jimin had stated he was moving out of the apartment and nothing bad really happened then. The very next day Taehyung had found Jimin's apartment door open and the pacifier there and the text was very clearly evidence that whoever broke in to the apartment had been messaging Jimin these things.

Jungkook looked up at the clock on the phone frowning as he saw it was only 4am.

"It's the 27th now, it's Friday." He muttered to himself while he was thinking out loud. "The police should be able to trace this number and we'll be able to have Jimin back safe and sound."

So the youngest of the group got up smiling at the thought of evidence being able to get his best friend back. He wasn't worried about going back in front of everyone after being in little space instead he was excited being able to fix the situation and finally getting the ex behind bars this time.

I didn't leave an authors note on my last chapters since I haven't been super happy recently. Which I tried to talk to my friends about and they just told me to get over it and that I was bringing their mood down and I'm supposed to be the happy one. Which I guess is true so I have been ignoring them a bit since as the "happy one" I'm a bit useless if I can't make myself or others happy. But that's fine! A lot of stuff just happened at once and it'll all be okay eventually~