065

"I have money, I can pay whatever it takes to get him back! Just get any number from them and I can pay it!"

"Sir if we don't even know the kidnapper we can't figure out if he's looking for ransom or not." The officer said as she escorted Yoongi back to the lobby. "We're already on the case of figuring out what's happened, okay? Just leave it to the professionals."

"Your plan is to just wait until some ransom note appears!"

"I realize that you're upset from what's happened to your friend but getting angry at me isn't going to help. We need to focus on finding the victim in this situation."

Yoongi immediately shut up after hearing the word victim. He didn't want to think of his boyfriend as a victim in this situation, he just wanted him back in his arms. He didn't want to see photos of a crime scene and he didn't want to think of what could have happened to Jimin.

He already was dealing with so much and now this? Jimin didn't deserve any of this.

Yoongi walked into the lobby and looked and saw Hoseok who had his head in his hands. The younger had been the one to call the cops and had been interrogated in a different room as him. Yoongi wasn't really worried about it since they both had the same story but he was concerned with how Hoseok felt about the situation. 

"Do you think you'll be able to find him?"

"I'm not supposed to answer questions like that." The cop responded as she seemed to turn around and muttered. "Especially when I think it's a lost cause."

Yoongi felt physically sick as he understood what she had muttered. He didn't want to think about not seeing Jimin again, that was sickening. Instead he decided to focus on thinking about everything they had learned here and at the crime scene.

All the locks in his house were broken, which was super unsettling. Yoongi knew for a fact that when Jimin was moving out he locked his door so it must of meant someone had broken in and for some reason destroyed all the other locks in his apartment.

There was a broken glass in the kitchen and right beside it was a pacifier. Yoongi really didn't want to explain to the police that his boyfriend was a little and luckily they didn't seem to question the pacifier being there. But Yoongi felt a bit unsettled since Jimin had told him he brought all his little stuff to his apartment. 

In the bedroom there was a broken lamp and laptop and that's where the police decided that Jimin had indeed put up a fight with the intruder. In the hallway there was a dent in the wall that the police had assumed to be someone punching it. They weren't quite sure if it was part of the case or not as Jimin's apartment wasn't really in the best shape to begin with.

Yoongi didn't want to think about the living room. That had been the first thing he saw when he looked in the apartment and started yelling at Hoseok to call the cops. The glass from the television was on the floor and the beige carpet seemed to be red in that area. The police were going to test the blood and everything but with how it looked it definitely was Jimin's.

They didn't know anyone who'd want to kidnap him or anything so that was the confusing part. Yoongi didn't think Jimin had any people who especially hated him but the younger had mentioned he had a lot of one night stands in the past. Maybe it was some one night stand who wanted revenge? He didn't know and that's what was hurting him.

Hoseok and him were supposed to just wait and hope Jimin was all right.

"Hey." Yoongi said as he tapped onto his boyfriends shoulder. The younger looked up and Yoongi felt his heart break even more seeing how puffy his eyes were from crying for the past couple of hours. "You ready to go home?"

"I don't want to without him."

"I know but we have to let the police handle this right now." The older said as Hoseok stood up and he grabbed his hand. "They'll get to us as soon as they have more information."

Thanks for all the nice comments yesterday, it really made me feel a lot happier about this story. The next chapter will be focusing on Jimin so you'll get to see what happened to him~